• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Specials: June-August Flyer for $1000 Mystery Host Show

Ann R.THANK YOU! :)And thanks to Danielle for putting it here so I could convert it for you guys.This is exactly what I was looking for too! Thanks so much for sharing/converting. :thumbup:Do you just email it as an attachement?Here is aug, sept & October which someone posted earlier.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm looking for the flyer that has the host and guest specials in a 3 column format.....I have one for May-July, but need one that includes August....I'm trying to put together the packets for my $1000 mystery host show - and want to include one of these in each packet.

Thanks!

That one is close, but it doesn't download properly....all the boxes are stacked on top of each other.....

This one is the one I used before....but I can't remember who made it....

Attachments

• May - July specials.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 356
Bumping to see if anyone can help?

ChefBeckyD said:
Bumping to see if anyone can help?
Ok, I have to ask, what does bumping mean?

Kattyschack said:
Ok, I have to ask, what does bumping mean?

When you post on a thread to put that thread back up at the top of the page so that everyone can see it - you are giving it a "bump" to the top!:D

Bumping. . .I've been looking for this too.

ChefBeckyD said:
That one is close, but it doesn't download properly....all the boxes are stacked on top of each other.....

This one is the one I used before....but I can't remember who made it....

The June-August one opened ok on my computer, I saved it as a pdf, maybe you can use that?

Attachments

• JUNE.JULY.AUGUST H&G SPECIALS.pdf
    638.3 KB · Views: 484
Geekgirl69 said:
The June-August one opened ok on my computer, I saved it as a pdf, maybe you can use that?

Beautiful! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Geekgirl69 said:

THANK YOU! :)

And thanks to Danielle for putting it here so I could convert it for you guys.

This is exactly what I was looking for too! Thanks so much for sharing/converting. :thumbup:

Do you just email it as an attachement?

Here is aug, sept & October which someone posted earlier.

Ann R.

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2008_noname[1].pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 280
WOW! Thanks, this is Great.

1. What is included in the June-August Flyer?

The June-August Flyer features a variety of products from our seasonal collection, including new releases and popular items from past collections. It also includes special deals and bundles that are only available during this time period.

2. How long is the June-August Flyer valid?

The June-August Flyer is valid for three months, from June to August. After this time, the featured products and deals will no longer be available and will be replaced by a new flyer.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions in the June-August Flyer?

Yes, the June-August Flyer includes special discounts and promotions on select products. These deals are only available during this time period and may vary by location.

4. Can I order from the June-August Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the June-August Flyer online through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. Please note that some products may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

5. Can I host a party and use the June-August Flyer as my party theme?

Yes, you can use the June-August Flyer as your party theme and take advantage of the special deals and promotions for your guests. As a host, you can also earn free and discounted products based on the party sales. Contact your consultant for more information and to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Dolan