• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Flyers yet With the Dec Specials?

In summary, the flyers with the December specials will be available at the beginning of December and will include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles. Your consultant discount can be applied to these specials and they will be available for purchase both online and through your local consultant. Availability may vary by country, so it is best to check with your local consultant or the website for more information.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Specifically I am looking for the Oct-Nov-Dec flyer done in 3 columns. I have my first Oct show on Thurs and would love to have this for my guest packets...
Thanks as always! :) :love:

Any chance you might be able to make up a canadian flier aswell? please?

1. When will the flyers with the December specials be available?

The flyers with the December specials will be available at the beginning of December. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. What discounts or promotions are included in the December specials?

The December specials may include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, or special bundles. The specific promotions will be listed on the flyers once they are released.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the December specials?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any products included in the December specials. Just make sure to mention your consultant status when placing your order.

4. Will the December specials be available online?

Yes, the December specials will be available for purchase online. You can also place an order through your local consultant if you prefer.

5. Are the December specials available in all countries?

The availability of the December specials may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or our website for more information on which specials are available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies