• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show Flyer?

In summary, a "$1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to host a catalog show. The host collects orders using the flyer and is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $1000 worth of Pampered Chef products. Anyone over 18 years old residing in the United States can host a show, and the winner is chosen through a random drawing. The $1000 prize can be used towards any Pampered Chef product, including new releases and exclusive bundles.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Sooo.... it's that time of year again~ Sell A Thon! Every year I do the Mystery Host Catalog Show in June (and in November) during the Sell-A-Thon since it's such a great way to boost sales! :thumbup: (You know... 10 people collect $100 in orders making a $1000 show?)

I was wondering if that beautiful person here can (or is willing) to put out that wonderful flyer that has been put out in the past? I am SO not computer saavy and appreciate those of you here that are and are willing to share your talents.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Bumping... anyone?

Hi there! I completely agree, the Mystery Host Catalog Show during the Sell-A-Thon is such a great way to boost sales. I've participated in it before and it always brings in a ton of orders. I'm not computer savvy either, but I do remember seeing that flyer in the past. I'll try to find it and post it here for you. Hopefully someone else will be able to share it as well. Thank you for bringing it up and good luck with your sales!

1. What is a "$1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show Flyer?"

A "$1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to entice customers to host a catalog show. The flyer promises a chance for the host to win $1000 worth of Pampered Chef products.

2. How does the Mystery Host Catalog Show work?

The host of the catalog show collects orders from friends, family, and acquaintances using the flyer. Once the show reaches $200 in sales, the host is entered into a drawing for the $1000 prize. The more orders collected, the higher the chances of winning.

3. Can anyone host a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

Yes, anyone can host a Mystery Host Catalog Show as long as they are at least 18 years old and reside in the United States. The flyer can be shared with friends and family through email, social media, or in person to collect orders.

4. How is the winner of the $1000 prize chosen?

The winner of the $1000 prize is chosen through a random drawing. Once the catalog show reaches $200 in sales, the consultant will draw a name from all the eligible hosts and announce the winner. The winner will then be contacted to select their $1000 worth of Pampered Chef products.

5. Can the $1000 prize be used towards any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the $1000 prize can be used towards any Pampered Chef product, including new releases and exclusive bundles. The winner will work with the consultant to select their desired products and the prize will be applied as a credit towards their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • ChefBeckyD