• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Specials: Info for Past Hosts

The reference is "Past Host (date of show) - % off." So, for example, if the Past Host is January and their show is February, they would get 50% off all their orders.If you have not done so yet, sounds like you need to do some of the online training. That will answer a lot of your questions and that way you won't misinform your hosts or guests. Good luck!Thanks so much everyone.
donnajocooper
Hey everyone! I wasn't sure where to put this question at, so I thought I would try here. Are the January host specials this month for past host as well. I marketed my catalog show to all my past host, and got several orders, but when I try to enter them in P3, and add they baker at 60% off it tells me Too many booking benefits have been ordered by the past host and to check the host special details.

Any insight would be appreciated.

You can only have one past host per show. There may be a backdoor way of adding someone else, but I don't know how to do that.

It's supposed to be the benefit for the person your current host booked her show off of, so there really could only be one. And I'm pretty sure that even if there was a co-host on the original show, there could still only be one of them using the past host benefit in the future.

Does that make any sense? LOL :)

Yes, unfortunately :( I thought that one of the benefits of hosting a show is that each month you could take advantage of the hostess specials for the month? :(

donnajocooper said:
Yes, unfortunately :( I thought that one of the benefits of hosting a show is that each month you could take advantage of the hostess specials for the month? :(

Past hostesses can only take advantage of their own monthly special and any shows booked off hers/his show. You can't book the same show off several hosts.

If you have not done so yet, sounds like you need to do some of the online training. That will answer a lot of your questions and that way you won't misinform your hosts or guests. Good luck!

Thanks so much everyone. I feel like I've done a ton of online training, but I totally missed this.

You should ALWAYS be able to double check with your recruiter, director. Sometimes the on line training can be a little confussing to try and remember all what you're taking in. Send them an email ~ or text if you have any doubt. Better safe than sorry

Donna-
The Host can only use a Past Host Monthly Special for 6 months after their own show. (See the Booking Slide) Also, note the bottom of the January Host Special flyer that you get in your Consultant News and can download off the PC website always has the reference for what the Past Host can get.

1. What are the January host specials for past hosts?

The January host specials for past hosts include discounted products and exclusive offers that are only available for those who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I take advantage of the January host specials?

To take advantage of the January host specials, simply host a party during the month of January and meet the minimum sales requirements. This offer is only available for past hosts.

3. When do the January host specials expire?

The expiration date for the January host specials may vary, but it is typically at the end of January. Be sure to check the specific expiration date for each offer.

4. Can I combine the January host specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the January host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some offers may allow for stacking with certain promotions. Be sure to read the terms and conditions for each offer.

5. How can I find out about future host specials for past hosts?

To stay informed about future host specials for past hosts, be sure to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for updates and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • BethCooks4U