• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Past Host Getting Host Special for Bookings

In summary, the "Past Host Getting Host Special" is a special offer for past hosts who book a party with Pampered Chef. They will receive a discount on their order and have the opportunity to earn free products based on their party's total sales. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and can be used for both in-person and online parties. There is no limit to how many times a past host can use this special offer. To take advantage of the offer, past hosts must contact their Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team to schedule a party.
DMB75
I wasn't really sure where to put this. Do I have to do anything special when giving an old host her Host special from a booking?

At Marni's show, Stacey booked a party. Now Stacey's party is about to close and Marni would like to get the Host special from Stacey's party. Will P3 notice that it's alrightfor Marni to get the Host special or do I have to do anything? If I enter it in P3 will it except it?

I hope someone understands my question. :confused:

Thanks,
Donna

You need to make sure that Marni's PHD # is in there and then use the special host special item number for her order.

DebbieJ said:
You need to make sure that Marni's PHD # is in there and then use the special host special item number for her order.

Thanks, Yes, I've entered her PHD # so I should be fine.

Thank you!
Donna

I have noticed that when you put in a past host on pp3 the past host number automaticly gets put in . I love that so that makes it really easy

You do need to have enter Stacey's booking on Marni's party, too. If you sent in the first party without the booking, she can't get the booking benefit.

Related to Question About Past Host Getting Host Special for Bookings

1. How does the "Past Host Getting Host Special" work for bookings?

The "Past Host Getting Host Special" is a special offer for our past hosts who book a party with us. They will receive a discount on their order and also have the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales from their party. This is our way of thanking our loyal past hosts for continuing to support our business.

2. Can the "Past Host Getting Host Special" be combined with other discounts or promotions?

No, unfortunately the "Past Host Getting Host Special" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This offer is already a great deal and we want to make sure all of our customers have a fair opportunity to take advantage of it.

3. How can I book a party and take advantage of the "Past Host Getting Host Special"?

In order to book a party and receive the "Past Host Getting Host Special", you must be a past host with Pampered Chef. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to schedule a party and they will be able to help you with the special offer.

4. Is there a limit to how many times a past host can use the "Past Host Getting Host Special"?

There is no limit to how many times a past host can use the "Past Host Getting Host Special". We appreciate our loyal customers and want to continue offering this special discount to our past hosts every time they book a party with us.

5. Can the "Past Host Getting Host Special" be used for online parties?

Yes, the "Past Host Getting Host Special" can be used for both in-person and online parties. As long as you are a past host and book a party with us, you will be eligible for the special offer. Our team will work with you to make sure you receive the discount and free products based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefDarcy
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TJMagoo