• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Host Get the Special if Two People Booked in the Same Month?

In summary, to book a special with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant directly or visit their website and place an order through their online store. They offer a variety of specials throughout the year, including discounts on certain products, free shipping, and limited edition items. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts in most cases, but some consultants may offer exclusive deals. The duration of specials varies, with some only available for a limited time or during certain seasons. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement, but some specials may have a minimum amount to qualify. This information will be clearly stated in the details of the special.
sweetkj
Another Starter question from me... If I book two people from my last party in the same month can the Host they booked from get to order the host special at each party?:confused:

Yes! They can - isn't that cool!

Yes she can!

Absolutely!! It's Great, Especially When A Past Host Would Have To Choose From Two Items! She Can Get One Of Each This Way!! :D

Thanks for the quick answers! Everyone on here is so helpful :)

1. How do I book a special with Pampered Chef?

To book a special with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant directly or visit our website and place an order through our online store. Our consultants are always happy to help you find the perfect special for your needs and answer any questions you may have.

2. What types of specials does Pampered Chef offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of specials throughout the year, including discounts on certain products, free shipping, and limited edition items. Our specials are always changing, so be sure to check back frequently to see what new deals we have to offer!

3. Can I combine specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, our specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some of our consultants may offer exclusive deals or promotions, so it's always best to check with them directly to see if they have any additional discounts available.

4. How long do specials typically last?

The duration of our specials varies, but most of them are available for a limited time only. We also have seasonal specials and promotions that only run during certain times of the year. If you see a special you're interested in, we recommend booking it as soon as possible before it ends.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for booking a special?

In most cases, there is no minimum purchase requirement for booking a special. However, some specials may have a minimum purchase amount in order to qualify for the deal. This information will be clearly stated in the details of the special, so be sure to check before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Boomerjojo