• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get the Host Special If My Party is With Another Consultant?

had a lady who was interested in booking a party but didnt set a firm date in December. So I put her on the show as a booking for the spring. The host she books from has another catalog party and tells me that her friend wants to have her party next month! So I am like, great!I call the lady who booked a show, and finally get ahold of her. I talk to her and she's like yeah, I want to have a party, but I promised a lady last at my Women's Club I would have it with her instead. Of all the #$)*(#$&! So what do I do now ... my host wants to get the
sailortena
I had a lady who was interested in booking a party but didnt set a firm date in December. So I put her on the show as a booking for the spring.

I call her over the course of a couple months to set a date, but I don't get a call back.

The host she books from has another catalog party and tells me that her friend wants to have her party next month! So I am like, great! I call the lady who booked a show, and finally get ahold of her.

I talk to her and she's like yeah, I want to have a party, but I promised a lady last at my Women's Club I would have it with her instead.

Of all the #$)*(#$&! So what do I do now ... my host wants to get the host special when this lady has her party. But since it's with another consultant, can she still get the host special? All she has to do is provide her host number, right, to get it?

Your host can still get the host special. She just needs to know her PHD# and make sure that the consultant at the party uses that.

I would still "hope" her friend explains what a hassle she has caused... :(

Gotta love people like that. But -- the host special follows the host, not us unfortunately. I wish it followed us...LOL!

But it has to be someone who booked a show from that host for the host to get the hostess specials at the following shows correct (if that makes sense?)

She just can't go to any show,not booked off from hers and purchase the host specials for the month can she?? :confused:

That would be correct. One gets the host special only for shows booked off of hers - but someone can decide to hold their shows on a different date or a different consultant and as long as they were sent into HO as booked from the 1st show then the host of the 1st show can get the host special.

Did that make sense?

Yes, it does! Thanks!

I thought that was the way it worked, but I wanted to check.

Thanks again-
Kelly

1. How would this work for someone who isn't very experienced in the kitchen?

Our products are designed to be user-friendly and make cooking easy for everyone, regardless of their level of experience. With clear instructions and simple designs, anyone can use our products to create delicious meals.

2. How would this work for someone with limited kitchen space?

Many of our products are specifically designed to save space in the kitchen. From collapsible measuring cups to stackable storage containers, we offer solutions for those with limited kitchen space.

3. How would this work for someone with dietary restrictions?

We offer a variety of products that cater to different dietary restrictions. From gluten-free baking tools to vegetable spiralizers for those on a low-carb diet, we have something for everyone.

4. How would this work for someone who is looking to save time in the kitchen?

Our products are designed to streamline the cooking process and save time in the kitchen. From multi-functional tools to quick and easy recipes, we help make meal prep and cooking more efficient.

5. How would this work for someone who is on a budget?

We offer a range of products at different price points to fit any budget. Additionally, our products are durable and long-lasting, so you won't have to constantly replace them, saving you money in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • goddessred