• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does my Host Receive Booking Benefit?

In summary, the booking benefit for a host at a Pampered Chef party is the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. A host can earn booking benefits by having at least $200 in sales and one booking at their party, with additional benefits earned for every $50 in sales and each additional booking. These benefits can be used at the hosting party to purchase products or add to the party order, and there is no limit to the number of benefits a host can earn. However, these benefits are only valid for 60 days from the date of the party and must be redeemed within this time frame.
dancedivine
Hello!

I have a quick question... I have a lady who hosted a party. One of the guests at the party decided not to buy anything. However, she did decide to host a party. So, does my current host receive the booking benefit when she attends this other lady's party - even though the lady (future host) didn't purchase anything at the current host's party?

If my current host can get the booking benefit (despite the fact that the future host ordered nothing on the current host's show), do I go ahead and enter the future host's information in Pampered Partner Plus? I just want to be sure my current host can get that booking benefit.

Thanks for the information!

Yes your current host will get the host special at the future host's show. Just enter the future host as a guest with no purchase and check off/fill out the appropriate area for booking a show.

Got it... Thanks a ton!!!!

1. What is the booking benefit for a host at a Pampered Chef party?

The booking benefit for a host at a Pampered Chef party is the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales and bookings made at their party.

2. How does a host earn booking benefits?

A host can earn booking benefits by having at least $200 in sales and one booking at their party. For every additional $50 in sales and each additional booking, the host will earn more benefits.

3. Can a host use their booking benefits at the party they are hosting?

Yes, a host can use their booking benefits at the party they are hosting. They can use them to purchase products for themselves or to add more products to their party order.

4. Is there a limit to how many booking benefits a host can earn?

There is no limit to the number of booking benefits a host can earn. The more sales and bookings they have at their party, the more benefits they can earn.

5. How long do booking benefits last?

Booking benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of the party. They must be redeemed by the host within this time frame or they will expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies