• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit: Host Recognition and Pricing Options Explained

In summary, a Booking Benefit is a special offer or incentive given to customers who host a Pampered Chef party and book future parties with the consultant. It can include a discount on the next purchase or a free product. To earn a Booking Benefit, customers simply need to host a party and book another one with the consultant. The benefit cannot be used on the current party but can be used on future parties. There is no limit to the number of Booking Benefits that can be earned, but they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
turtle15
When you enter a previous host for the booking benefit, does it automatically recognize the previous host? Are the Y### the options for the booking benefit prices? Just checking!
Thanks!

Yes, it will recognize the previous host - even if that previous host wasn't one of yours. You just use the host special item numbers for the item wanted.

Cool - thanks!

1. What is a Booking Benefit?

A Booking Benefit is a special offer or incentive that is given to customers who host a Pampered Chef party and book future parties with the consultant. It is a way for us to thank our loyal customers and encourage them to continue hosting parties.

2. How do I earn a Booking Benefit?

To earn a Booking Benefit, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party and book another party with the consultant. The specific benefit may vary depending on the current promotions, but it could be a discount on your next purchase or a free product.

3. Can I use my Booking Benefit on my current party?

No, Booking Benefits are only applicable to future parties that are booked with the consultant. They cannot be used on the current party that you are hosting.

4. Is there a limit to how many Booking Benefits I can earn?

There is no limit to the number of Booking Benefits that you can earn. As long as you continue to book future parties with the consultant, you can continue to earn Booking Benefits.

5. Can I combine my Booking Benefit with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, Booking Benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant to see if there are any exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey