• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Guest Book a Show Without Purchasing? Host Benefits Explained

In summary, Yes, you can book a show without making a purchase. When you book a show, you will receive a unique host link that you can share with your friends and family. Host benefits include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. No, you do not have to host a physical party to earn host benefits. Your host benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of your show.
pamperedape
1. Can a guest who does NOT purchase something book a show? (and the host still get the booking benefit?)

2. What is the benefit of a host booking a show from her own show? I mean, she can only get ONE host benefit per show right??

Yes, a guest can book a show without ordering.The host booking from her show: Order one host special as a guest and one as a host! Definitely a benefit!

April~

If you have a guest that does that, enter their name into P3 just like you would if they were placing an order, but dont' add any products. Then, mark the booking area so your host gets credit!

1. Can I book a show without making a purchase?

Yes, you can book a show without making a purchase. As a Pampered Chef guest, you have the option to host a show and earn free and discounted products without having to make a purchase yourself. The host benefits are based on the total sales from your show, not your personal purchases.

2. How do I earn host benefits?

When you book a show, you will receive a unique host link that you can share with your friends and family. As they make purchases through your link, you will earn host rewards based on the total sales from your show. The more sales you generate, the more host benefits you will receive.

3. What are the host benefits?

Host benefits include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. The amount of host benefits you receive depends on the total sales from your show. You can use your host benefits to purchase any Pampered Chef products of your choice.

4. Do I have to host a physical party to earn host benefits?

No, you do not have to host a physical party to earn host benefits. Pampered Chef offers virtual parties, where you can invite your friends and family to shop through your host link. You can also combine in-person and virtual orders to increase your total sales and earn even more host benefits.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of your show. This means you have 60 days to use your free and discounted products and take advantage of any host specials. After 60 days, your host benefits will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies