• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a Show Benefits From a Show?

January. Mary attends Sue's show and books one for March. When Mary has her show in March, Sue is able to purchase the host special for March since she is the past host. As long as Mary's show is held within six months of Sue's January show, this applies.If when Sue held her show in January, you entered her as booking another show (under herself), she would be eligible to receive the past host benefit and current host benefit when she holds her next show (as long as it is held within six months of her first show). She basically would receive two host benefits.And don't forget Sue also gets to use her 10% past host discount on her order at Mary's show for
topchef.heather
So I need some clarification or where I can read what the benefits from booking a show from a show are. I'm a little confused, book a show from my show in August and you have the option to buy that host special as well as the next 6 months of worth of host benefits?

If you have a show in August and someone books off of you show to have in September. You as the August host can also receive the host special for September.

So the bookee, doesn't get any added extra bonus?

The person who books the show gets the bonus of helping out her friend who will also get the host bonus in the month that show is held!

kdangel518 said:
The person who books the show gets the bonus of helping out her friend who will also get the host bonus in the month that show is held!

What did I see about 6 months? Was that just that the booked show had to be booked and held within 6 months of the attended show? I must have gotten confused with that.

Ok, so show hosted in Aug, show booked for Oct/Nov. doesn't matter, it would be the host has the option to buy whatever month their guest hosts their show within 6 months?

topchef.heather said:
What did I see about 6 months? Was that just that the booked show had to be booked and held within 6 months of the attended show? I must have gotten confused with that. Yes, that is the guideline

Ok, so show hosted in Aug, show booked for Oct/Nov. doesn't matter, it would be the host has the option to buy whatever month their guest hosts their show within 6 months?

Not quite understanding the second part of your message, but basically, as long as the show is booked by the END of the 6th month after the initial host's show, the original host can get the host special for that month, based on the terms and conditions for past hosts laid out in the host special flier for that month.

I think I get it now, they get to buy the special for whatever month another show is booked and held, within 6 months.

If you look at the bottom of the host special page, it will tell you what the past host get the option of purchasing.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
If you look at the bottom of the host special page, it will tell you what the past host get the option of purchasing.

Thanks, that helps a TON when I can read it!

Glad to be of help. Personally this is still one of the hardest things to communicate to my hosts. Once they get it, it is a big incentive to get the host on board to get their friends to book shows.

topchef.heather said:
I think I get it now, they get to buy the special for whatever month another show is booked and held, within 6 months.
Yes.
Sue has a show in January. Mary attends Sue's show and books one for March. When Mary has her show in March, Sue is able to purchase the host special for March since she is the past host. As long as Mary's show is held within six months of Sue's January show, this applies.
If when Sue held her show in January, you entered her as booking another show (under herself), she would be eligible to receive the past host benefit and current host benefit when she holds her next show (as long as it is held within six months of her first show). She basically would receive two host benefits.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Glad to be of help. Personally this is still one of the hardest things to communicate to my hosts. Once they get it, it is a big incentive to get the host on board to get their friends to book shows.

Do you give something as an incentive for booking a show at the current show?

taterbug said:
Yes.
Sue has a show in January. Mary attends Sue's show and books one for March. When Mary has her show in March, Sue is able to purchase the host special for March since she is the past host. As long as Mary's show is held within six months of Sue's January show, this applies.
If when Sue held her show in January, you entered her as booking another show (under herself), she would be eligible to receive the past host benefit and current host benefit when she holds her next show (as long as it is held within six months of her first show). She basically would receive two host benefits.

And don't forget Sue also gets to use her 10% past host discount on her order at Mary's show for any other items she might purchase!

taterbug said:
Yes.

Perfect, that's what I was looking for, thanks for all of the great info!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and connect with friends and family.

2. How much can I expect to earn in free products by hosting a show?

The amount of free products you can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef show varies based on the total sales of your show. On average, hosts earn about $200 in free products, but this can increase with higher sales and booking additional shows.

3. Can I earn discounts on products as well?

Yes, in addition to earning free products, hosts can also receive discounts on select products based on the total sales of their show. These discounts can range from 10-30% off.

4. How many people do I need to invite to my show?

There is no set number of people you need to invite to your show. However, it is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to ensure a good turnout and higher sales.

5. Can I host a show if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef shows are designed to be fun and interactive, regardless of your cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and techniques, so you can learn and have a great time with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies