1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking a Show Benefits from a Show?

1. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

So I need some clarification or where I can read what the benefits from booking a show from a show are. I'm a little confused, book a show from my show in August and you have the option to buy that host special as well as the next 6 months of worth of host benefits?

2. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

If you have a show in August and someone books off of you show to have in September. You as the August host can also receive the host special for September.

3. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

So the bookee, doesn't get any added extra bonus?

4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

The person who books the show gets the bonus of helping out her friend who will also get the host bonus in the month that show is held!

Aug 25, 2009
  5. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

What did I see about 6 months? Was that just that the booked show had to be booked and held within 6 months of the attended show? I must have gotten confused with that.

Ok, so show hosted in Aug, show booked for Oct/Nov. doesn't matter, it would be the host has the option to buy whatever month their guest hosts their show within 6 months?

6. kdangel518

Not quite understanding the second part of your message, but basically, as long as the show is booked by the END of the 6th month after the initial host's show, the original host can get the host special for that month, based on the terms and conditions for past hosts laid out in the host special flier for that month.

Aug 25, 2009
  7. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I think I get it now, they get to buy the special for whatever month another show is booked and held, within 6 months.

8. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

If you look at the bottom of the host special page, it will tell you what the past host get the option of purchasing.

9. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Thanks, that helps a TON when I can read it!

10. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Glad to be of help. Personally this is still one of the hardest things to communicate to my hosts. Once they get it, it is a big incentive to get the host on board to get their friends to book shows.

11. taterbug

taterbug Member

Yes.
    Sue has a show in January. Mary attends Sue's show and books one for March. When Mary has her show in March, Sue is able to purchase the host special for March since she is the past host. As long as Mary's show is held within six months of Sue's January show, this applies.
    If when Sue held her show in January, you entered her as booking another show (under herself), she would be eligible to receive the past host benefit and current host benefit when she holds her next show (as long as it is held within six months of her first show). She basically would receive two host benefits.

Aug 25, 2009
  12. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Do you give something as an incentive for booking a show at the current show?

13. kdangel518

And don't forget Sue also gets to use her 10% past host discount on her order at Mary's show for any other items she might purchase!

Aug 25, 2009
  14. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Perfect, that's what I was looking for, thanks for all of the great info!

Have something to add?