• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Live Cooking Show in Tauton, Mass - Booking Benefits Available!

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant near Taunton, Mass, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website or contact customer service for assistance. Pampered Chef parties can be hosted in Taunton, Mass, either in-person or virtually. The company offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in Taunton, Mass. To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Taunton, Mass, you can visit their website and purchase a starter kit or reach out to local consultants for support. Special deals and promotions are often available for Pampered Chef products in Taunton, Mass, and hosting a party can also provide exclusive benefits and discounts.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
Someone in that area, shoot me an email or PM. I have a show booking for you from one of my shows last week. The potential host didn't want to do an online/catalog show. She wanted a real live cooking show. I don't know for sure what month she wants, but the past host wants the booking benefit from one of the next three months.

Thanks!!

I wish I was still doing PC. I am not far.

You aren't active?? Need a show to get restarted?? :D

I am all set for now. Thanks and sorry.

I am in Sharon, MA, which is not far from Taunton. i'd LOVE to help you out. send me her info in an email [email protected].

thank you,
Loretta Clinton
:)

If Loretta can't do it I will!

Thanks ladies!! I sent an email to Loretta. I knew I could count on my Cheffer buddies to take care of this for me!!

Let me know how it goes!!

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant near Taunton, Mass?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near Taunton, Mass, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your location and a list of nearby consultants will be provided. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant in your area.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Taunton, Mass?

Absolutely! Our consultants in Taunton, Mass are happy to host a Pampered Chef party for you. You can either host it in your own home or virtual through our online party platform. Contact a local consultant to schedule your party and start earning free and discounted products.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in Taunton, Mass?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in Taunton, Mass. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can browse our catalog online or attend a party hosted by a local consultant to see all the products in person.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Taunton, Mass?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Taunton, Mass is easy! Simply visit our website and click on "Join Us" to get started. You will have the opportunity to purchase a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to start your own business. Our consultants in Taunton, Mass are also available to answer any questions and provide support throughout your journey.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products in Taunton, Mass?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our products in Taunton, Mass. Be sure to follow our local consultants on social media or sign up for our email list to stay updated on the latest offers. You can also host a party to take advantage of exclusive host benefits and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • TJMagoo