• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for Booking Benefits: Friend Host vs. Original Host Purchase

In summary, the "Booking Benefit Question" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help hostesses earn free and discounted products through bookings. It works by asking the hostess to choose a date for their own party and then offering them the opportunity to book additional parties on that date. By booking multiple parties, the hostess can earn more free and discounted products. The benefits of using this tool include increasing party bookings and sales, as well as allowing hostesses to earn more free and discounted products. The "Booking Benefit Question" should be introduced during the party presentation, usually after demonstrating a product, and can be customized for different types of parties. The main goal is to offer the hostess an incentive to book multiple parties on the
tinat51796
I should probably know this already but I wasn't sure where to find the answer. In order to qualify for the booking benefit does the host of the (new) booked show need to purchase from the original host? Or can she just be a friend and say she wants to host a show? I hope that makes sense. Thanks for the help!

When the guest who booked from host A attends or orders from the booked show---he-she can order---the host special
ex host A hold a party her friend would like to book not order---putting her in as a guest and a booking is needed to have the host benefit later on and as long as the party is within 6 month---she will have the host-booking advange

No they do not need to order anything to get the booking benefit. You do still need to add them to pampered partner and then make sure to set the date. Good luck!

What is the "Booking Benefit Question"?

The "Booking Benefit Question" is a tool that Pampered Chef consultants use to help hostesses earn free and discounted products through bookings.

How does the "Booking Benefit Question" work?

The "Booking Benefit Question" works by asking the hostess to choose a date for their own party and then offering them the opportunity to book additional parties on that date. By booking multiple parties, the hostess can earn more free and discounted products.

What are the benefits of using the "Booking Benefit Question"?

Using the "Booking Benefit Question" can help consultants to increase their party bookings and sales by offering hostesses an incentive to book multiple parties on the same date. It also allows hostesses to earn more free and discounted products.

How do I incorporate the "Booking Benefit Question" into my party presentation?

The "Booking Benefit Question" should be introduced during the party presentation, usually after demonstrating a product. It can be as simple as asking the hostess if they would like to earn more free and discounted products by booking additional parties on their chosen date.

Can I customize the "Booking Benefit Question" for different types of parties?

Yes, the "Booking Benefit Question" can be customized to fit different types of parties, such as in-home parties, virtual parties, or catalog parties. The main goal is to offer the hostess an incentive to book multiple parties on the same date, so the question can be tailored to fit the specific party format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies