• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Utilizing Booking Benefits in PP3

In summary, booking benefits can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales or by referring a friend to host a party. They can be used towards discounted or free products and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They expire after 12 months and can be redeemed at any party within that time period.
tinat51796
I'm entering an order for a current show that was booked from a past hosts show in December. How do I get it to recognize the booking benefit in PP3? It's only recognizing the 10% past host discount. thanks!

Simply Put In The Host Special Numbers On The December Hosts Item Page - It Should Automatically Take It - So If Its A January Host Put In The Number Of The Item (pxxx) And If Its A Feb Host Put In The Numbers Listed On Cc Under Host Specials (since Its Any Items)

When you put in the past hosts order it won't look any different than anyone elses order. To add the host benefit for her at this show just add a line in the product line, click the magnifying glass, go to the sort categories box and choose host benefits, find product # for the product she wants to order at the 60% discount, click and ok.

1. How do I earn booking benefits?

Earning booking benefits is easy! Simply host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in sales. For every $200 in sales, you will earn one booking benefit. You can also earn booking benefits by hosting a virtual party or referring a friend to host a party.

2. What can I use my booking benefits for?

Booking benefits can be used towards discounted or free products, as well as host exclusive products. You can also use them to upgrade to a higher-priced product at a discount. Booking benefits cannot be redeemed for cash.

3. How do I redeem my booking benefits?

Once you have earned booking benefits, you can redeem them at any party you host within the next 12 months. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know which products you would like to use your booking benefits towards. Your consultant will then apply the benefits to your order.

4. Can I combine my booking benefits with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, booking benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use them towards host exclusive products, which already offer a discounted price.

5. Do my booking benefits expire?

Yes, booking benefits expire 12 months after they are earned. Be sure to use them before they expire to take advantage of the great discounts and free products they offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Cassie1037