• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Holds: How to Enter Shows in PP3 for Discounted Rates

In summary, a booking hold is a reservation for a future show that offers discounted rates on products. It must be entered in the PP3 system to secure the discounted rates. To enter a booking hold in PP3, go to the "Bookings" section and select "Add a Booking". Changes can be made to the booking hold by going to the "Bookings" section and selecting the specific hold, but this may affect the discounted rates. A booking hold is valid for 45 days from the date it was entered and can be cancelled by going to the "Bookings" section and selecting the specific hold. Once cancelled, the discounted rates will no longer be available for that show.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
Stupid Question-

When my first booking/past host just holds their show and I need to enter it in PP3..... Will they automatically get the discount, or do I need to enter it a special way?

It should do it for you automatically but check. When you are online your program updates and gets this info for you from HO.

Hi there! Don't worry, it's not a stupid question at all! When entering a booking in PP3, you will need to manually enter the discount code in order for the host to receive it. So make sure you have the code handy and enter it in the appropriate field before submitting the booking. Hope that helps!

1. What is a booking hold?

A booking hold is a reservation that is placed for a future show in order to receive discounted rates on products. This hold must be entered in the PP3 system in order to secure the discounted rates.

2. How do I enter a booking hold in PP3?

To enter a booking hold in PP3, go to the "Bookings" section and select "Add a Booking". Enter the show date, host name, and booking hold end date. Then select the discounted products that will be available for the show. Click "Save" to confirm the booking hold.

3. Can I change the booking hold date or products after it has been entered?

Yes, you can make changes to the booking hold by going to the "Bookings" section and selecting the specific booking hold. From there, you can edit the date or products as needed. However, any changes made may affect the discounted rates.

4. How long is a booking hold valid for?

A booking hold is valid for 45 days from the date it was entered. After 45 days, the hold will expire and the discounted rates will no longer be available.

5. Can I cancel a booking hold?

Yes, you can cancel a booking hold by going to the "Bookings" section and selecting the specific booking hold. Click on "Cancel Booking" and confirm the cancellation. Keep in mind that once a booking hold is cancelled, the discounted rates will no longer be available for that show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • TJMagoo