• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host gets booking credit if she rebooks?

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
I had a host from Saturday that was thinking about rebooking a show this summer. If she does, will she get booking credit for her own show? Will she get a past host discount in addition to her 20% or 25% off? Can she get the host special as a present host and past host?

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Yes, no, yes.

She does get the booking credit and can order the monthly special as the host and as the past host. Her past host order must be a separate order and she does pay shipping on it. If she adds anything besides the monthly special to the past host order she gets 10% off.

As host she gets the show discount, not both. The show discount is always higher than the PHD even with a $150 show.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I book every host off themselves and present it as another benefit. I actually have quite a few hosts who take advantage of this! Always put the higher host item as the guest that way it counts towards their show total more.

ChefCKHall

Advanced Member
Jan 30, 2010
My first host booked her own show for February for stainless cookware. I have a couple of other orders to add to her show as well. If I am correct, she gets 60% as past host on one set of stainless and 60% off current host stainless to get the whole set....does that sound right?

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
My first host booked her own show for February for stainless cookware. I have a couple of other orders to add to her show as well. If I am correct, she gets 60% as past host on one set of stainless and 60% off current host stainless to get the whole set....does that sound right?

The 5 piece set isn't in there. She can get the 7 piece set and the 12 inch skillet in stainless - one as past host and one as host. And another choice as host if she has enough sales.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
If her guest sales are over $300, she can get the 5 piece set at 1/2 price as the current host. ;)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
And technically, that Past Host Booking Benefit order counts as guest sales. It doesn't count as commissionable sales, but it does count as guest sales.

Jul 24, 2009
For the double points...is it guest sales that count or commissionable sales? This is my first double point month :)

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Commissionable Sales ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Roadtripray