• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Booking My Mom's 2nd Show in Pampered Partner?

In summary, to book your 2nd show as a mom with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your consultant or host a show yourself. You can also book online through the Pampered Chef website. It is possible to book your 2nd show even if you haven't hosted one before, as our consultants are happy to guide you through the process. Booking as a mom comes with benefits such as earning free products, connecting with other moms, and hosting fun cooking demonstrations. To get your friends and family excited about attending, share your personal experience and offer incentives. You can also choose the date and time for your show, including the option of hosting a virtual show.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Hello, my mom is booking her 2nd show with me. Is there anything special I need to do in Pampered Partner? Will it let me enter her name for a second party? This is just the first time I have done this and I would appreciate the help. I'm sure this occurs lots of times.

Just add another party and choose her name from your list! I have a show open for myself every month. I have tons of repeat hosts and no problems with either!

When you set up her show ("ADD" it), use the button that says "find Host". This will allow you to search among your customers in your PP data base and find the correct person. This eliminates the creation of duplicates in your system.

1. How do I book my 2nd show as a mom with Pampered Chef?

To book your 2nd show as a mom with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host a show yourself by becoming a consultant. You can also book a show online through the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I book my 2nd show with Pampered Chef even if I haven't hosted a show before?

Yes, you can book your 2nd show with Pampered Chef even if you haven't hosted a show before. Our consultants are happy to help guide you through the process and make your show a success.

3. What are the benefits of booking my 2nd show with Pampered Chef as a mom?

Booking your 2nd show with Pampered Chef as a mom comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, connecting with other moms and building a community, and having the opportunity to host fun and interactive cooking demonstrations.

4. How can I get my friends and family excited about attending my 2nd show as a mom with Pampered Chef?

One way to get your friends and family excited about attending your 2nd show as a mom with Pampered Chef is by sharing your personal experience and the benefits of hosting a show. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for those who attend your show.

5. Can I choose the date and time for my 2nd show with Pampered Chef as a mom?

Yes, you can choose the date and time for your 2nd show with Pampered Chef as a mom. Our consultants will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests. You can also host a virtual show to accommodate busy schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • Christina Wood