• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Pampered Chef Show: Advice for Booking More Parties?

In summary, the best way to get bookings from this party is to relax and have fun, smile, and offer the opportunity to be a host to everyone.
melaniepc
okay, tomorrow night is my first real Pc show out of the family loop. Any advice for me? I really want to get some bookings from this party. What is my best bet to do that? Just ask everyone ? I dont have anything fancy like a booking tree or anything..

I ask everyone. The only thing they can say is no...just talk up what a great hostess program PC has, be enthusiastic, have your host ask some of her friends also, especially if she wants the specials for the next 6 months.

If the guest(s) say no, ask if they know someone else who would like to earn free, half-off, and discounted products. Give a gift for referrals...

You could also offer a gift for anyone who books that night. (Give them the gift at their party to prevent cancellations.)

Kathy

I recently just started doing the game where everyone who comes to the party receives an envelope from me and I tell them not to open it until the end of the show. I then do introductions and go over host specials and benefits. I let them know that in the envelope are PC dollars ranging anywhere from $1 - $10. I tell them during the presentation to watch how much fun we are having and to think again about the benefits. THEN, if they decide to book a show that night when they are placing their order,they can open their envelope and I will double their PC $'s. The PC's dollars must be used at their show and will be taken off their final order and only if they host the show and don't reschedule. This has actually worked well and I have gotten a couple of bookings this way.

Talk it up and ask, ask, ask...! It's really easy to get shows too if the upcoming host special is really a good one!

Be sure to offer everyone, individually, the opportunity to be a host. Don't make it sound like you're asking a big favor, but rather you are offering them an opportunity.

Since you're brand new... Relax. Enjoy the show yourself. Smile and help them relax too. The enjoyment is contageous. Provide it and let them catch it. You'll find that most people like to see you succeed. So relax. If you make a mistake, laugh with them and keep going. It's a party!:chef:

I agree with what everyone is saying. Ask everyone and be geninue about it. Make it about your guests and not you.

Let us know how you do!

relax and have fun :) :) :)

1. How can I increase my chances of booking more parties?

One of the best ways to increase your chances of booking more parties is to share your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef products with others. Host a successful first show and ask your guests to spread the word to their friends and family. You can also offer incentives for guests who book their own parties.

2. What should I do if a guest at my first show is interested in hosting their own party?

If a guest at your first show expresses interest in hosting their own party, make sure to follow up with them after the show. You can offer to help them plan their party and provide them with resources, such as catalogs and order forms, to make it easier for them to host.

3. How many parties should I aim to book at my first show?

It's important to have realistic expectations for your first show. Aim to book at least two parties from your first show, but don't get discouraged if you don't book that many. Remember that it takes time to build a customer base and host more parties.

4. What are some creative ways to encourage guests to book parties at my first show?

There are many ways to encourage guests to book parties at your first show. You can offer a free gift or discount to guests who book a party at the show. You can also host a raffle or game and give away a prize to the winner, who must book a party to claim their prize.

5. How can I make sure my first show is a success?

To make your first show a success, make sure to plan and prepare beforehand. Create a detailed guest list, set up your display and products in an attractive way, and practice your demonstration. Make sure to also follow up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any assistance with their orders or future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Jennis