• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Booking Games Work for You??

In summary, a booking game is a way to encourage guests at a Pampered Chef party to book their own party with incentives or rewards. To play, you can choose from a variety of game ideas or create your own, such as a raffle or point system. Booking games can be effective in creating urgency and excitement for guests to book on the spot, and you can offer a range of rewards such as free products, discounts, or personalized options. These games can also be customized to fit the theme of your party.
afwife98439
I have seen a couple of booking games on here. I have my very first PC cooking show on the 19th and want to get as many bookings as I can but I don't know if the booking games actually work. I was also going to do a booking tree as well and have a prize on the back of the index card for booking that date with me. I don't know if thats too much or just right. My main goal right now is to get bookings so yea....if you have any suggestion what worked for you I would love to know. The show is the Bites and Bevs party. If you have any suggestions for that as well that would be helpful too!! I appreciate it!!

I wouldn't do both personally - don't overwelm - just make it fun and informative and the bookings will follow - plus, isn't it a family member or friend? Offer them an incentive to get someone to book if you have no bookings by the end of the show - good luck and have a great show!

The whole games deal is a personality thing, I think. Some people do really well with them, and love to do games - others of us are just not game people. I don't like doing games, I don't like going to parties where I have to play games...so I don't do them......

I guess what I am trying to say is - try it. If you like doing games, than go for it, and have fun with it. But don't feel like you have to play games in order to have a fun successful party and get bookings!

What is a booking game?

A booking game is a fun and interactive way to encourage guests at a Pampered Chef party to book their own party with you. It involves offering incentives or rewards to guests who book a party on a specific date or within a certain timeframe.

How do I play a booking game?

To play a booking game, you can choose from a variety of game ideas or come up with your own. Some popular options include a raffle, where guests who book a party are entered to win a prize, or a point system, where guests earn points for booking a party and can redeem them for rewards. You can also offer a discount or free product to guests who book during the party.

Are booking games effective?

Yes, booking games can be very effective in encouraging guests to book a party with you. They create a sense of urgency and excitement, making guests more likely to book on the spot. They also allow you to showcase the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and discounts.

What are some rewards I can offer for booking a party?

You can offer a variety of rewards for booking a party, such as free products, discounts, or hostess-exclusive items. You can also personalize the rewards based on the guest's interests or needs, such as offering a discount on a specific product they were interested in during the party.

Can I customize a booking game to fit my party theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize a booking game to fit your party theme. For example, if you're hosting a holiday-themed party, you can offer a holiday-themed prize or discount for guests who book a party during the event. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lizdpamperedchef
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ines
  • Hunter Mom