• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!

In summary, there are many creative ways to encourage bookings at your upcoming bingo event, such as "Mystery Box," "Lucky Draw," "Wheel of Fortune," "Scavenger Hunt," and "Bingo Bonanza." These games add an element of excitement and can help promote your products. Be sure to offer a variety of prizes and keep the games fun and interactive.
slj1229
I have a big 4 shows in one bingo comming up, I am looking for a new game to play to get bookings. I have one game where I set up a prize table with nice prizes (food chopper, measuring cup, etc) then I have a basket and put smaller cheaper things in (quick cut knives, stone scrapers etc) then I get a bunch of balloons and I ask all the guest if anyone is interested in taking a balloon, On the bottom of the balloon is an envelope that says either book a show, pick a prize from the table, or pick a prize from the basket. I explain to everyone that they must be willing to do whatever the card says. Then they come up and take a balloon, before I let them open the envelope I tell them that if anyone books a show before they open there envelopes they will get an additional "surprise" but only if they book BEFORE opening the envelope. The people that book before opening get a 8" skillet at their show. The ones that open there envelopes have to book a show if thats what the card says.

This has worked very good, but I'm getting a bit bored and was hoping for a new idea.

What a neat idea... I'm looking for ways to fill my calendar and I think I'll take advantage of your game. How many balloons do you prepare and what ratio do you use for each group of prizes? Meaning do you have 10 balloons with 3 small prizes, 3 large prizes, and 4 bookings?? And the 8" skillet?? That's a pretty generous prize. Is that the $38 one?

By the way, where is Mt. Pleasant?? I'm just west of Gettysburg.

Maxine

Here are a few ideas for new games to play at your upcoming bingo event:1. "Mystery Box": Set up a box with a variety of small items inside (candles, kitchen gadgets, beauty products, etc.). Each guest who books a show gets to choose one item from the box as a bonus gift. This adds an element of surprise and excitement for the guests, and can also help promote your products.2. "Lucky Draw": Set up a jar or bowl with small pieces of paper inside, each with a different prize written on it (free product, discount on a future purchase, etc.). Guests who book a show get to draw a piece of paper and claim the corresponding prize.3. "Wheel of Fortune": Create a spinning wheel with different prizes on it (free product, discounted show, etc.). Guests who book a show get a chance to spin the wheel and claim the corresponding prize.4. "Scavenger Hunt": Hide small prizes around the venue and give guests a list of clues to find them. The first guest to find a prize and book a show gets to keep the prize as a bonus gift.5. "Bingo Bonanza": Combine the game of bingo with booking shows. Guests who book a show get to mark off a square on their bingo card, and the first person to get a bingo wins a special prize.Remember to keep the games fun and interactive, and be sure to offer a variety of prizes to appeal to different guests. Good luck with your big 4 shows!

1. What is the "Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!"?

The "Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!" is a specially designed package of interactive games and activities, centered around a bingo theme, that can be used to engage and entertain guests at a Pampered Chef party while also boosting bookings and sales.

2. How does the "Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!" work?

The Bingo Show Special includes a variety of fun and creative games that are easy to set up and play. These games are designed to be played during the Pampered Chef party, and guests can earn bingo cards by making purchases, booking future parties, or participating in party demonstrations. As guests play the games, they will have the opportunity to win prizes and incentives, all while boosting bookings for the consultant.

3. What types of games are included in the "Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!"?

The Bingo Show Special includes a range of games, such as product-themed bingo, recipe matching games, and even a "mystery host" game. These games are designed to be fun and engaging, while also showcasing Pampered Chef products and encouraging guests to book their own parties.

4. Can the "Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!" be customized for different types of parties?

Yes, the Bingo Show Special can be customized to fit different types of Pampered Chef parties, such as bridal showers, housewarming parties, or themed events. Consultants can choose which games to include based on the type of party and their guests' interests.

5. How can the "Boost Your Bookings with These Fun and Creative Games - Bingo Show Special!" benefit a Pampered Chef consultant?

The Bingo Show Special can benefit a consultant in many ways. By engaging guests with fun and interactive games, it can help to boost bookings, increase sales, and build relationships with customers. It also provides an opportunity for consultants to showcase new products and generate enthusiasm for future parties. Plus, the incentive prizes can help to incentivize guests to book their own parties, ultimately leading to more bookings for the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ines
  • Cr8vKitchen