• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with This Fun and Effective Host Incentive Trick"

In summary, the girl at the cluster meeting said that she always successfully books parties by getting someone to say yes to hosting a party. She said that she does this by presenting them with a coupon for the party that represents what they will get if they host the party. Different things work for different people, and the gift thing just wasn't for her.
Jenni
Last night at my cluster meeting.. one of the girls talked about this booking thing she has been doing. Before the show she gets three small boxes and makes them look all pretty. Cuts out pictures of products that cost around $20-$25.. puts one picture in each box. At the show- after explaining all the great perks of being a host. She does this thing were she asks someone to book a show so the host can pick a box.. Someone agrees...then the host picks a box.... then she says I need one more person to book a show so the host can open the box...someone agrees...then she says I need one more person to book a show so the host will get the item for free!She was being recognized for how many bookings she had.. and was asked to talk about how she gets them. She said it has never failed her.. someone always says yes! By the way the host that picks the box does not get her prize till the third show is held.Has anyone ever heard of this before? Or tried it? I am thinking about it.... I guess I am looking for feed back.. I have a hard time feeling like I am putting people on the spot. I worry what would I do if no one booked. I was thinking about making it a little game show called The show must go on... if three people don't book...she gets a orange peeler or something and I make a joke about thanks for coming out and playing on The Show must go on... it would be funny if I had a little buzzer with a sound affect. I would just hate for it to not go as planned and end on a negative note, thats why I was thinking about the whole game show thing.... and making it a little fun.What ya think??????????

I have before. I ended up giving away the product after about 4 shows. I haven't done it since. My director has a lot of success with this though. It can take the pressure off of you because instead of just saying "Wanna book a party?" you can say "Want to have a party and help Suzie open her present?".

Want to have a party and help Suzie open her present?

I like that.......

To me it's too much like the Deal or No Deal thing I think.
I don't like it.

I did something similar a couple years ago - and it just wasn't me. I felt it was too high pressure - I don't want people to book because they feel pressured to do so, I want them to book because they are having fun, and want to keep the party going! (and want a ton of free stuff!) My bookings are good, and I do 2 things that seem to really work. I present bookings coupons to my host at her show to represent what you get for having a show, and I ask EVERYONE when they check out if they want to host their own show.

Different things work for different people - and the whole gift thing just didn't work for me - although I do know people who use it, and it works well for them!

ChefBeckyD said:
I did something similar a couple years ago - and it just wasn't me. I felt it was too high pressure - I don't want people to book because they feel pressured to do so, I want them to book because they are having fun, and want to keep the party going! (and want a ton of free stuff!) My bookings are good, and I do 2 things that seem to really work. I present bookings coupons to my host at her show to represent what you get for having a show, and I ask EVERYONE when they check out if they want to host their own show.

Different things work for different people - and the whole gift thing just didn't work for me - although I do know people who use it, and it works well for them!
Can you post your bookings coupons? I usually direct people to the host chart in the catalog but was recently listening to a CD that talked about making a visual so they can see what great the benefits are rather than listen to them.

I felt it was high pressure too.. thats why I was thinking of a fun spin to put on it... to lighten things up.
I would love to see your booking coupon too!

I'm trying a similar idea at a farmer's market this coming weekend. We have six plastic eggs with a picture & description of a pampered chef product ($20.00 or less) inside each one. My tag line, and conversation starter, is going to be "Book a show; Crack an egg."

We will then purchase the item for the host on his/her show order when we close out the show. Never give the freebie until the show is held!

We'll see how it goes...

i think i might try this. i am new and am worried that i wont get the bookings

What is the "Boost Your Bookings with This Fun and Effective Host Incentive Trick"?

The "Boost Your Bookings with This Fun and Effective Host Incentive Trick" is a host incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to help increase bookings for cooking shows and parties. It involves offering a special gift or discount to hosts who book a certain number of shows or invite a certain number of guests.

How does the "Boost Your Bookings" host incentive work?

The host incentive works by offering hosts a reward for meeting specific booking or attendance goals. For example, a host may receive a free product or a discount on their party order if they book 3 shows or have at least 10 guests attend their party. This encourages hosts to actively promote their parties and helps increase the number of bookings for consultants.

What are the benefits of using this host incentive?

The "Boost Your Bookings" host incentive has several benefits. It helps consultants increase their bookings, which can lead to higher sales and more income. It also creates a sense of competition among hosts, making them more likely to actively promote their parties. Additionally, it rewards hosts for their efforts and can help build stronger relationships between consultants and hosts.

How can I implement this host incentive as a consultant?

To implement the "Boost Your Bookings" host incentive, you can discuss the program with potential hosts during your initial booking conversation. You can also mention it during your parties and include it in your party invitations and social media posts. Make sure to clearly communicate the goals and rewards of the incentive to hosts so they understand the benefits of participating.

Are there any tips for making this host incentive successful?

To make the "Boost Your Bookings" host incentive a success, it's important to set achievable goals and offer attractive rewards. You should also track the progress of your hosts and follow up with them to remind them of their goals and rewards. It's also helpful to promote the incentive on your social media channels and through email marketing to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies