• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Boosting Bookings at Shows: How to Secure More Hosts and Events

In summary, Ginny recommends asking people if they had fun at the party, focusing on simple, fun, and fast parties, and using humor and one-liners to get people excited. She also suggests having a referral coupon for people to get free or discounted items.
floccies
I have a very difficult time getting bookings at shows. I get call me in three months, and catalog shows. I make sure I call the "Call me's" and eventually they usually book.

I also do alot of craft shows and will get one or two bookings and several "yes's" that may take a year to actually pick a date.

Please tell me how to get bookings at shows. I talk about the next months host special, the host benefits, the different recipes, the show styles. . . I don't say this all at once, I say one thing here one thing there. I ask everyone at check out.

I wish I had a good answer for you. I seem to be in the same boat.
I wish I could be like Dave and have people on a waiting list to have shows:eek:

Are YOU:
~ having FUN at your parties?
~ are they having FUN at the parties?
~ do you sprinkle things like "you can get this Food Chopper for $11.80 in June"
~ do you mention FREE, FREE, FREE throughout your party?
~ do you focus on SIMPLE, FUN, FAST parties?
~ are YOU EXCITED? If you are, they will be!

I use a lot of humor and one-liners...when they laugh at me, I feel accomplished...they are having FUN!

~ I will also say something like...would you like to have a Chocolate Kaluah Microwave cake at your party?

At checkout ~ I will ask:
"Did you have FUN tonight?"
"Would you like this recipe (has a referral coupon sticker reward on it, and I explain for referrals they can get a $10 or $20 refferal gift from me ~ party refrral or a qualified consultant referral)? You can refer YOURSELF!"
"Would you like to get tons of FREE tools in your kitchen?"

I ask in that order...I usually get a yes for questions #1, than another yes for questions #2...the ball is rolling for a third yes for questions #3.

Last month I had 18 bookings, April was 14 booking, May was only 8 bookings...

I also tell them I'll have an extra gift they "secure a date on my calendar tonight."

The KEY is EXCITEMENT...it's contagious...if YOU are excited, they get excited!

I try to think what I do to get bookings - my shows are very simple, and I don't do games or anything like that. I do the bookings coupons with my host at the beginning of the show - I've posted those, so just check the files for them (the ones that go through all of the things you get for booking). That seems to work really well for me. I avgerage 2-4 bookings per show. Just had a show with 4 bookings - 3 for July!

I ask everyone, but I also ask them if they got everything they wanted this evening....(almost always the answer is no) and if they'd like to get some of it for free and half off.

Can you post the referal sticker?Please??

KellARooni said:
Can you post the referal sticker?Please??

K ~ let me see if I can convert it to a Word document really fast here...hang on!

Okay, I'm going to post the referral coupon in the Chef's Lounge under it's own thread. If you're like me...I can't find something later if I need it! LOL

Ginny, did you post the coupon? I was just in the lounge and didn't see it.

Thanks!

My Bad! I just found it.

1. How do I get more bookings from my shows?

To get more bookings from your shows, make sure to mention the opportunity to host a show in your party presentation and have a sign-up sheet available for interested guests. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who book a show. Additionally, following up with guests after the show and offering to help them host their own show can also increase bookings.

2. What is the benefit of getting bookings from shows?

Getting bookings from shows is beneficial because it allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales. It also helps build your customer base and can lead to future bookings and parties. Additionally, hosting a show is a great way to introduce new products and recipes to potential customers.

3. How far in advance should I book shows?

It is recommended to book shows at least 4-6 weeks in advance to give you enough time to prepare and promote the event. If you have a busy schedule, you may want to book shows even further in advance to ensure availability.

4. What should I do if I don't have any bookings from my show?

If you don't have any bookings from your show, don't worry! You can still reach out to guests who attended and offer them the opportunity to host a show. You can also reach out to your network and ask if anyone is interested in hosting a show or if they know someone who might be interested.

5. How can I make my shows more successful for bookings?

To make your shows more successful for bookings, make sure to have a clear and engaging party presentation that highlights the benefits of hosting a show. Have a sign-up sheet available and offer incentives for guests to book a show. You can also offer to help guests plan and host their own show to make the process easier for them. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests after the show and remind them of the opportunity to host a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • LilChefBeth