• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Booking Slide and Potential Games!

In summary, congrats on your first show! I think it is a great idea to use the booking slide that your director gave you. The "Queen of the Shoppers" game is a great way to get customers interested in your show. Have fun on your upcoming shows!
jst4467
Okay, so I have my first show this Friday! YAY! Anyway, I keep hearing about this "booking slide" and am wondering what that is! Can someone please explain? Thanks. Also, what are some good games to play? I know about the one where you have a product and people pass it every time you say a certain word. I think that was the one in the cooking show dvd. But I would love ideas! I'm so nervous. Then my grand opening is Feb. 7th, then a show the 21st and then one beg. of March. But I would really like to get more booked, so I'm hoping I can get some bookings on Friday. Please help! Thanks.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f2/12720-bookings-slide-booking-slide.docThere are numerous threads about these topics. If you click on search and type Booking Slide, you should see some threads that will help. Also, do a search and type in "games" and you should also come up with some great threads where people have shared ideas.For your first show, I would stick to doing something like what you see in the training DVD. If you are able to print off the booking slide in time, I would use it. It is a great tool to help you get their attention and also have a visual to help you remember to cover all the details about the host benefits. Good luck! It's so exciting, isn't it?! :)

First I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! My director actually gave each of us at the last cluster meeting a booking slide that she had laminated I folded like an accordian. It makes for a great visual effect & like Amanda said...it helps you to remember all the key points of hosting & the opportunity.

I found that the "Queen of the Shoppers" game (found here under files) has gone over well with my customers...& gets them looking through the catalog at all the products you're talking about.

Good luck on your upcoming shows!!!!!!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party by going to the Pampered Chef website and selecting "Host a Party." From there, you can choose a date, time, and location for your party and invite your friends and family to attend.

2. What is a booking slide and how does it work?

A booking slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them schedule future parties with their customers. It typically includes the dates of upcoming parties and available dates for future parties. When hosting a party, the consultant will ask guests if they would like to book their own party for a specific date on the booking slide.

3. Can I choose the games to play at my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as the host of the party, you have the option to choose which games are played. You can discuss this with your consultant beforehand or make a list of games you would like to play during the party. Some popular games include "Pass the Parcel" and "Recipe Scramble."

4. Are there any incentives for booking a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are often incentives for booking a Pampered Chef party, such as free products or discounts on purchases. These incentives may vary depending on the consultant and the current promotions being offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Do I need to provide any supplies for the games at my Pampered Chef party?

No, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary supplies for the games. However, if you have any specific requests or ideas for games, you can discuss them with your consultant beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies