• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!

Yes, and I think you have to enter the number in order to put in the host special (in P3 it automatically popped in the host discount number).
dwyerkim
I am in the process of closing out a show. My host had a show in February and we booked this show off of that show. She would like to get two of the host specials (trifle bowls)--one as a current host special and one with her booking benefit. I know I read you can do this but when I enter it into P3 I am getting a red error message saying I can only one. On the name/address info page where you put in the past host # it is saying not applicable. Any ideas of how to fix this? I really want to get this closed out and submitted. Thanks!

You have to enter her as a guest and have the past host number from the first show on her information. Then it will work.

You need to enter one as the host, and then enter her as another customer and enter the order. She'll have to pay S/H on the customer order for the second one.

janetupnorth said:
You need to enter one as the host, and then enter her as another customer and enter the order. She'll have to pay S/H on the customer order for the second one.

Shoot--that stinks that she'll have to pay shipping on it! Oh well, at least she can still get it cheap. Thanks so much for the quick responses!

I generally pay for the shipping in these circumstances. Makes for very happy, loyal hosts.

I agree Rae...

$4.00 is a pretty cheap incentive.... to get them coming back for more!! :rolleyes:

raebates said:
I generally pay for the shipping in these circumstances. Makes for very happy, loyal hosts.
Oh, good idea. What I am starting to do is telling hosts that if they get the show booked before thier own show (or before I contact the guest if it is a catalog/outside order) then they also will get a $5 product credit from me to use at that show--basically that would wipe out the shipping, so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

I know PHD won't work on the hostess order, but on the second order for the booking benefit does it work?

SnowChef said:
I know PHD won't work on the hostess order, but on the second order for the booking benefit does it work?

Yes, and I think you have to enter the number in order to put in the host special (in P3 it automatically popped in the host discount number). but anything else would be 10% off, but then again you wouldn't really need that as there would already be at least 15% off for the host order.

What is the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program?

The "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program is a special service offered by Pampered Chef to help our customers book their cooking shows quickly and easily. It provides personalized assistance and resources to make the booking process smoother and more efficient.

How do I enroll in the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program?

You can enroll in the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to guide you through the enrollment process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

What are the benefits of the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program?

The main benefit of the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program is that it helps you book your cooking shows faster and more efficiently. It also provides you with personalized support and resources to make the process easier and more successful.

Is there a cost to enroll in the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program?

No, there is no cost to enroll in the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help our customers with their booking needs.

Can I still use the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the "Need Booking Benefit Help Quick!" program is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • dancedivine