• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit Question......asap

In summary, to redeem your booking benefit, select the item and add it to your cart. Then, enter the promo code at checkout for the discount. The expiration date for the booking benefit may vary and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. If you cancel your booking or party, the benefit will no longer be valid. Booking benefits are non-transferable but you can share a personalized link with friends and family.
pamperedcheermom
I have a show in the morning that was booked from a previous host. I looked to see what the previous host can order as the booking benefit and it says "any ONE item at 60% off". Does this mean ANY item in the book or just the stoneware or metal bakeware which is the host special this month?
I just want to make sure before I tell her something wrong.

If the show is less than $550, she can order any piece of stoneware/metal bakeware EXCEPT for the Deep Covered Baker. If the show is above $550, then yes, the past host can choose any item (including the baker). HTH!

It's only the stoneware and metal bakeware that is thoe host special this month (at the same level as the current host). On the PC flyer, there are even seperate numbers for Past hosts. Hope this helps!

Thank you! I didn't want to tell her the wrong thing in the morning.

I guess I was typing as your were posting!

Any ONE item from the September Host flyer, BUT the level depends on the current host's sales. If the current host's show is at $549.99 or less, the past host is restricted to choosing something from level 1 like the current host is doing. If the current host's show sales are $550 or above, the current host gets to pick two things (2 from level 1 -or- 1 from each level. The past host is still restricted to one item, but would get to choose from level 1 or level 2.

Obviously, I was posting at the same time SEVERAL of you were posting! LOL

1. How do I redeem my booking benefit?

To redeem your booking benefit, simply select the item you want to purchase and add it to your cart. At checkout, enter the promo code provided in your booking benefit email and the discount will be applied to your total purchase.

2. What is the expiration date for the booking benefit?

The expiration date for the booking benefit varies depending on the promotion. Please refer to your booking benefit email or contact your consultant for the specific expiration date.

3. Can I combine my booking benefit with other promotions or discounts?

Booking benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promo code can be used per purchase.

4. What happens if I cancel my booking or party?

If you cancel your booking or party, your booking benefit will no longer be valid. However, you may still be eligible for other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I give my booking benefit to someone else?

Booking benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the person who received the original email. Your consultant can provide you with a personalized booking benefit link to share with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
Replies