• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Benefits for a Booked Party: Clarifying Questions

In summary, as a Pampered Chef hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party, as well as exclusive hostess-only specials. To qualify for hostess benefits, your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be booked through a Pampered Chef consultant. The types of products available for free or at a discount may vary, but typically include top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These benefits can be redeemed for up to 90 days after your party date, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible. Hostess benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hostess credits can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including those
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Okay, I know I've received this answer before but I'm having a party tonight that was booked from a previous party. Is the person who's party this was booked off of, only entitled to the hostess benefit at this party, or are they entitled to a 50% off item? I am so lost on this part. TIA!! ~Kim~

They get their choice of the host special at 60% off plus every thing else they order is at 10% off because of their past host discount.

One thing with the PHD, in order to get the free guest special, their total must be $60 after the PHD is taken out. Hope that helps!

Also, I have 2 of the guests, whose daughters wants to book a party off of this party. Would Claire, get the credits, even though they're not buying guests. Also, would Claire get anything, if they did count, with 2 bookings??

Yes, that answer helped!! Thanks!!

You can definitely book a show for a guest that doesn't buy anything. Claire would get to purchase the host special at those two shows.

How would I got about doing that in the computer, for them to get the credit?

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
How would I got about doing that in the computer, for them to get the credit?

Add them in as a guest of the show, then put in their booking without any products ordered.

THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH!! I was getting worried, that noone would get their credit!!

What are the hostess benefits for a booked party?

As a Pampered Chef hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party, as well as exclusive hostess-only specials. The more your guests purchase, the more benefits you will receive.

How do I qualify to receive hostess benefits?

In order to receive hostess benefits, your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be booked through a Pampered Chef consultant. You must also be willing to invite friends and family to your party and promote it to ensure a successful event.

What types of products can I get for free or at a discount as a hostess?

The specific products available for free or at a discount may vary, but they typically include top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also earn hostess credits, which can be used towards any Pampered Chef products.

How long do I have to redeem my hostess benefits?

Hostess benefits are typically available for redemption for up to 90 days after your party date. However, it is recommended to redeem them as soon as possible to ensure availability of desired products.

Can I combine hostess benefits with other promotions or discounts?

Hostess benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your hostess credits towards any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niccibyrd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies