• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show with Training Wheels: Notes & Benefits!

In summary, Sherry shared the notes she took during the training wheels meeting. She recommends that hosts use the Booking Board to help guests plan their shopping. She also provides a host coupon and a monthly host special.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I went to our quarterly training wheels last night and we did this awesome Booking Board. So I scanned it and wrote notes on how to use it. I'm totally going to use this.. Unfortunetly I couldn't down load the file. Too big I think. So here's how to use it. If you want the file with the pictures, email me and I'll pass it along to you!

Booking Board!
Take a file folder and attach items like shown…..
Run through this when the guests go sit down to do their shopping…
Front cover: Book a show! Explain to guests that they might not have enough money to purchase everything on their wish list tonight. Or when your checkbook says NO, Book a Show!

We have Cooking Shows: Either Interactive or Traditional Cooking Shows
Catalog Shows or Internet Shows: Those of you who don’t like to entertain can pass around the catalog to your friends and family.
Wedding Showers and Wedding Registry’s: The Bride and Groom will get a
chance to earn products and have their guests purchase items from their
wish list.
And if your tired of a freezer full of cookie dough or wrapping paper we offer FUNdraisers with up to 25% towards your favorite cause.

Inside Left: When you Host a Show with me, it really is as easy as 1, 2, FREE!

1. You invite the people. When you have your show with me I’ll even do the hard part. You give me your guest list and help me with the postage and print them up and mail them for you.

2. THEN You Go Shopping. You just go to the grocery to pick up the grocery I tell you to buy. After we pick out the recipe, I’ll give you the ingredients to purchase and have ready for your Show.
3. FREE. The hardest part of Hosting a show is the FREE part. When you have your party you’ll have to decide what you want for FREE. With your wish list you’ll have a hard time choosing with so many great things on your list. But to just give you an idea the average show is $400, and we know
you’re way over average! (So you’ll have a $1000 show. With a $1000 you’ll receive $215.00 in FREE product, 4 Half Price Products and 30% OFF any additional items you want to purchase.)

There are other great benefits. Probably my favorite is the Host Coupon. Our Hosts have the opportunity to purchase our new consultant kit for $115.00 by using some of their benefits. But we also have a Monthly Host Special at 60% OFF, You get a PhD for a year. You also get a Booking Benefit. (If others at your show want to Host their own show, you’ll be able to purchase that monthly Host Only Item for 60% OFF at their show as well.)

Back Cover: If you’re a numbers person like me, you’ll want to check out the back of this.. This was a $400 show. Check out how much FREE product my Host got. $60/FREE… With a savings over $127.00

If any of this interests you, when we check out, I’ll find out what the best option is for YOU.

You can have this folder laminated at Kinko’s (use the PC Discount!) for about $2.00, so you can use it at ALL your Shows!

I've also attached the notes I took in the ideas session.

Attachments

• Quarterly Training Wheels Notes 5508.doc
    37 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Great reminders, Sherry! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the notes!

Stephanie

Thanks for the notes!

Stephanie

I think some of the ideas in your notes are neat!-Thanks for sharing. :)

thanks for sharing. Very interesting.

Thanks for the notes sherry, I neeed the motivation today...
can you please e-mail me the pictures and file??

[email protected]

Thanks for sharing the notes. If you don't mind, could you email me the board, too?TIA![email protected]

Having a problem emailing the file. I think it's too big. I'll get it to you guys as soon as I figure out the problem.

Sorry I'm having trouble emailing the file. I think it's too big. I'll get it too ya as soon as I figure it out. :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Well I got the cover page and back pages to email, but I'm still having problems with the inside. grrrr

Just got the file out to those of you who emailed me from here. Finally! :yuck:

Thanks! Got the file.

I just emailed several of you again. If you didn't get it and you want, please email me and I'll reply to you.

Thanks so much for sharing Sherri. Would you mind emailing the file to me?

Thanks again!!!

booking board ideaHi, Sherri!

Please send me the files with the pictures as well. I really love those ideas.
thanks! [email protected]

Jennifer Gouveia
Independent Consultant
(208) 887-6465
(208) 871-9767

Sherri, You always give us awesome ideas. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing!! Can you email me the files? Thank you, [email protected]

Sherri, I would love to be in line as well for a copy! THANK YOU! :chef:

me tooI would love an email with the booking ideas too!

1. What is the Booking Board and how do I use it?

The Booking Board is a tool used at Pampered Chef shows to encourage guests to book their own show. To use it, take a file folder and attach items like shown. You can then run through it with guests when they sit down to do their shopping. It includes information about different types of shows, such as interactive or traditional cooking shows, catalog shows, and wedding showers. It also mentions that Pampered Chef offers fundraisers for those who are tired of traditional fundraisers.

2. What are the benefits of booking a show with Pampered Chef?

Booking a show with Pampered Chef is as easy as 1, 2, FREE! The host simply invites guests, goes shopping for the ingredients for the chosen recipe, and then gets to enjoy free products, half-price products, and a discount on additional purchases. There are also other benefits, such as the opportunity to purchase the consultant kit at a discounted price, a monthly host special at 60% off, and a booking benefit for future shows.

3. How can I get a copy of the Booking Board file with pictures?

If you would like a copy of the Booking Board file with pictures, you can email the person who created this training or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy. They will be happy to pass it along to you.

4. Can I use the Booking Board at all of my shows?

Yes, you can use the Booking Board at all of your shows. You can have the folder laminated at Kinko's for about $2 using the Pampered Chef discount. This way, you can use it over and over again at all of your shows.

5. Are there any other benefits to hosting a show with Pampered Chef?

In addition to receiving free products, half-price products, and discounts on additional purchases, hosts also have the opportunity to purchase the monthly host special at 60% off, receive a PhD for a year, and earn a booking benefit for future shows. The back of the Booking Board folder even shows an example of a $400 show and how the host received over $127 worth of free product!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003