• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Increase Hostess Benefits with Additional Guest Sales and FPV?

In summary, the booking benefit is a special offer available to guests at a Pampered Chef party. It allows the host to earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at their party. Guests have the option to book their own party with the consultant, which will also benefit the host. By hosting a party, the host can try out new products and recipes, have a fun experience with friends and family, and support a small business. To book a party, guests can simply talk to the Pampered Chef consultant at the party they are attending. The host's benefits are determined by the guest sales, which contribute to the overall party sales. The more guest sales, the greater the host's benefits.
straitfan
Gold Member
Alright, help me as I think outloud here. :confused:

Would this work? :confused:

I have a show that is at $675. The host she booked off of elected not to purchase the host special knives. COULD the host purchase in the PH's name the bread knife for $26, and bump her show up to $700 for the additional $25 in FPV and the extra half price item? I realize that I don't get commision on that amount, but I think that it goes towards guest sales which determines the hostess benefits. Right? :D

That is correct...there is no reason why she can not do that. As long as the past host truely does not want them then she can purchase them and they will got towards her total show sales.

That's what I thought. This is a bridal shower, and I really want to give the bride as much FPV as I can. (and after my sample and supply orders this month, I certainly can't spend the $25 to bump her up!)

Related to Can I Increase Hostess Benefits with Additional Guest Sales and FPV?

What is the booking benefit?

The booking benefit is a special offer that is available to guests at a Pampered Chef party. It is a way for the host to earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at their party.

How does the booking benefit work?

When a guest makes a purchase at a Pampered Chef party, they are given the option to book their own party with the consultant. If they choose to do so, the host will receive free and discounted products based on the sales made at their party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, but it also allows you to try out new products and recipes, have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family, and support a small business.

How do I book a party?

To book a party, simply talk to the Pampered Chef consultant at the party you are attending and let them know you are interested. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for you and your guests.

What are guest sales and how do they benefit the host?

Guest sales are sales made by guests at a Pampered Chef party. These sales contribute to the host's overall party sales and determine the amount of free and discounted products they will receive. The more guest sales, the greater the host's benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedape