• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Host Benefits: $500 or $150 Guest Sales?

In summary, the only way a host receives the HOST SPECIAL benefits (extra free products) is by reaching $500 in sales. They still receive all of the regular host benefits of hosting a show as long as they reach at least $150 in sales. So, it's in every hosts' best interest to reach at least $500, however, they'll still get free and discounted stuff for hosting a show that is between $150 - $499. Make sense?Very helpful!!!! Thank you!
daniellemorgan
So if you host a show in January, the only way you can receive any benefits is by having $500 in guest sales? Is that correct? Will the show still count as long as you hit the $150 mark? Normally I'm not this confused...sorry:blushing:

The same benefits apply as a usual show. They get free stuff at each level they usually would. The bonus is when they hit $500 and they get extra free product value.

The show will still count at $150. The host can order stoneware at 20% off, and any past host can pick one piece of stoneware at 60%, but as far as host special--they've got to make it to $500. Hope that helps.

The only way a host receives the HOST SPECIAL benefits (extra free products) is by reaching $500 in sales. They still receive all of the regular host benefits of hosting a show as long as they reach at least $150 in sales. So, it's in every hosts' best interest to reach at least $500, however, they'll still get free and discounted stuff for hosting a show that is between $150 - $499. Make sense?

Very helpful!!!! Thank you!

I'm confused as well. I thought I heard/read somewhere that if a show didn't get to $500 the host could choose 1 piece of stoneware at 60% off... but now I can't find the numbers for it. Anybody else heard this as well?

Alison-
Nope that is only the deal for the past host that the show was booked from. (the booking benefit)

GourmetGirl said:
I'm confused as well. I thought I heard/read somewhere that if a show didn't get to $500 the host could choose 1 piece of stoneware at 60% off... but now I can't find the numbers for it. Anybody else heard this as well?
That is the special past-host bonus - but on a couple different threads, people were talking about offering it to their hosts as well. (If they don't reach the $500 mark) If they did that though, it would be their own special, and they would be paying the difference.

Related to Confused About Host Benefits: $500 or $150 Guest Sales?

1. What are the host benefits for a Pampered Chef party?

The host benefits for a Pampered Chef party can vary, but typically include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials.

2. How much in guest sales is needed for the host to receive $500 in benefits?

The host will receive $500 in benefits if the party has $1,000 or more in guest sales.

3. Is the $500 in host benefits only for parties with $1,000 in guest sales?

No, the $500 in host benefits can also be earned through a combination of guest sales and bookings from the party.

4. Can the host choose to receive $150 in benefits instead of $500?

Yes, the host can choose to receive $150 in benefits if the party has less than $1,000 in guest sales. This option is called the "Host Credit Option."

5. Are there any additional requirements for the host to receive the $500 in benefits?

Yes, in addition to reaching $1,000 in guest sales, the host must also have at least one booking from the party and must submit the party order within 10 days of the party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melaniepc