• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show: What to Expect if Sales are Under $150?

In summary, if someone hosts a show and they only have say $120.00 in sales or something, they don't get anything for doing the show unless they hit the $150 mark. If comissionable sales is less, then the orders must be submitted as individual orders, which will increase the shipping on each.
melaniepc
if someone hosts a show and they only have say $120.00 in sales or something? I read that if they dont hit the $150 then it doesnt count, so does that mean they don't get anything for doing the show? Also, do we get paid a commission if its not $150 or more?

Did she book off of another show? If the previous host get's a special and a few other goodies it will count toward the $150 even if comissionable sales is less.

no, this was actually one of my friends that decided to help me out by having a show. She would only do a catalog show and it only comes to $120. Not sure what I can do to help.

can you get $30 more in sales? Anything you need to buy for gifts or a relative may need, a neighbor?

Call a previous host and ask if she needs anything (to make the most of her 10%) discount and you will throw in a SB. This can also apply to anyone even if they don't have the discount. Otherwise you will have to submit as individual orders.

If it doesn't reach $150, then the orders must be submitted as individual orders, which will increase the shipping on each. You'll still get commission, but the host will not be eligible for any host benefits.

I would ask around to see if I could get another $30 in orders. The host still doesn't get anything free but she will get 15% off, free shipping, monthly host special & 10% for year. Plus guests only pay $4 shipping.

I have two friends who were both short on their shows, so I combined them. Together, they earned $25 in free product. I am splitting them so they each get $15 and am eating the difference. What's $5 among friends?

Do you have another show you can add the orders to & make her a co-host? I had a catalog show this month that was only $60. I added her orders to cooking show I'd done & was able to still get the catalog host some bennefits. Then shipped the order to my home to sort out & deliver to each host.

melaniepc said:
if someone hosts a show and they only have say $120.00 in sales or something? I read that if they dont hit the $150 then it doesnt count, so does that mean they don't get anything for doing the show? Also, do we get paid a commission if its not $150 or more?

I have had host order in their husband's names to get them to a qualifying level or another level. They usually order something they are going to get anyway and then it gives them more FPV and maybe discounts and half price items.

I love this site and am so glad i found it. These are all awesome ideas. I am going to see what my party I am having this weekend brings and see how I can get some on the first one. thanks

I always offer the hostess to spend money as a guest to get to another level. Sometimes it is worth it for them, and sometimes not, but I will put it in under either her mom's order on the show so she doesn't have to pay shipping or in her hubby's name or her DD's name.
I would ask them to collect another $30 in orders. There has to be someone that she hasn't hit up yet!! LOL, or you can call up some friends/relatives and ask them to place an order.
Best of luck!!

Related to Hosting a Show: What to Expect if Sales are Under $150?

1. What are the benefits of hosting a show with sales under $150?

Hosting a show with sales under $150 still has great benefits! You will still earn free products based on the total sales from your show, and you can also take advantage of the half-price item and hostess special offers. Plus, it's a fun way to get together with friends and family and try out Pampered Chef products.

2. Will I still receive a hostess credit if my show's sales are under $150?

Yes, you will still receive a hostess credit based on the total sales from your show. The amount of credit you earn will depend on the total sales, but even with sales under $150, you can still earn free products and discounts on items you love.

3. Can I still earn the hostess special if my show's sales are under $150?

Yes, you can still earn the hostess special if your show's sales are under $150. The hostess special changes every month, so be sure to check with your consultant to see what the current offer is. As long as your show meets the minimum sales requirement, you can take advantage of the hostess special.

4. Will there be any other perks or rewards for hosting a show with sales under $150?

Absolutely! In addition to earning free products and the hostess special, you can also take advantage of the half-price item offer. This means you can choose any item from the catalog at half-price when your show's sales reach a certain amount. It's a great way to get a discount on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. What happens if my show's sales are under $150, but I still want to host a show?

No problem! If your show's sales are under $150, you can still host a show and earn the same benefits as a regular show. However, if you're unable to reach the minimum sales requirement, you may need to cover the cost of shipping for your free products. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on this and help you plan a successful show with sales under $150.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JennyJennJen