• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Hit $150 in Sales Without My Original Guests? Help!

In summary, the director told the host in the past that if the host can not collect enough to get sales to $150, it should be up to her to pay the additional shipping charge. It is not that hard to get to the $150 mark, but it may be more difficult if the host has a live cooking show that is not doing well. The host could try to get additional orders from family and friends, or place an order for herself.
Cape_PC
I have a catalog show and I dont think the sales are going to hit $150 because the people she was going to sell to are going to have shows of their own; good for me but doesnt help the situation. Now, if she doesnt hit $150 do I have to go back to the guests that did place orders to get more money for shipping? This doesnt seem right to me? Is there a way to get around it?

My director has told me in the past, if the host can not collect enough to get sales to $150, it should be up to her to pay the additional shipping charge. I know that is hard, but it's really not that hard to get to the $150 mark. She could also place an order to bring the sales up as well.If you coached her correctly, in the beginning, she should know that is the minimum needed & should be able to hit the mark.On the other hand, if these guests are going to host parties for you, and you are sure they are going to happen, you could personally make up the difference in their shipping needed; or, ask if they want to place the order still, because she has not met the minimum...

Explain to the host that if her show doesn't reach $150, the guests will have to pay direct shipping. Maybe she can try to get some additional orders. Have her go through the 50 in 5 Minutes flyer and maybe she can think of some additional people to contact.Sometimes catalog shows are hard, because they aren't getting the inspiration that you get when you go to a live cooking show. THey don't get to hear all the great details of how certain items can save money, etc. I've had the same problem with some of my catalog shows. Maybe go through a few things with your host. Tell her what products are big sellers and why. Try to get her excited, then when she talks to people, she might get them thinking more about purchasing.I know there is someone here who does a ton of catalog shows with great success. Maybe you'll get some ideas from her. (I wish I could remember who it was.....) Good luck! :)

Tell her to take her catalog to church and pass it around (after service not during....I am seeing something in my head like school when the teacher caught a note the teacher/Pastor would read aloud the catalog......wait that just might help....I guess it would be up to the host). Has she called all her family, local clubs she belongs to, and has she tried her neighbors? You would be surprised how easy it is to get orders from some of the people I just mentioned.

As she is passing around the catalog to collect orders, she might want ask if there is anything a family member or friend would like to have for Christmas (or other upcoming holiday). Sometimes people stop to think, "Oh yeah ~ my sister would love a Food Chopper of her own!" Just a thought ~ good luck. I'm sure she can squeeze out a few more orders and get it up to $150.

I try to help by getting my own outside orders for hosts. Also, I will sometimes place an order myself as a guest if it's only a small amount. I also do that for guests that place orders just under $60 to help them get the guest special. I can do that easier than some because PC is not my main source of income.

Do you have another show going on? I had this issue a few weeks ago ... and had 2 shows open ... I called to close her show and get the rest of the orders.... and she only had the one I received from the show and hers.... I asked if she would like me to just add hers to a different show ... Now ... because she has a party and bought all her ingredients... I did offer do give her the $15 in free product, and had it shipped to my other host so shipping wasn't an issue.... she isn't getting her 10% off for a year.... but her friend still got her products and didn't have to pay more .... anyway ... LOL just a suggestion.... (oh and she is having another show in Dec... so we'll see...)

1. How can I find products under $150 in the catalog?

To find products under $150 in the catalog, you can use the price filter on our website. Simply select the maximum price of $150 and all products within that price range will be displayed.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount for a catalog show under $150?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for a catalog show under $150. You can purchase as many or as few products as you like, as long as the total amount is under $150.

3. Can I combine multiple orders from different catalog shows to reach the $150 limit?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders from different catalog shows to reach the $150 limit. As long as the total amount is under $150, you can place an order.

4. Are there any hidden fees for a catalog show under $150?

No, there are no hidden fees for a catalog show under $150. The total amount you see on your order is the final amount you will be charged.

5. Can I still earn host rewards for a catalog show under $150?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a catalog show under $150. Our host rewards program applies to all orders, regardless of the total amount. So even if your show is under $150, you can still earn rewards and free products based on your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies