• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess's Successful Show - $150 Outside Sales!

In summary, to ensure a successful show, it is important to communicate with your hostess ahead of time and provide her with all the necessary materials and information. The minimum amount of outside sales needed for a successful show is $150, which can be achieved by encouraging the hostess to invite more guests and offering tips on increasing sales. Promotions and discounts can also be used to boost outside sales, but should be communicated with the hostess beforehand. Outside sales can be tracked through specific order forms or online ordering links. If the show does not reach $150 in outside sales, provide support and tips for the hostess to increase sales and consider combining the show with another hostess's show to reach the minimum. Stay positive and supportive throughout the
Chef_2_Four
First the hostess was terribly upset. She was supposed to have 6-8 people. Four showed up. I told her don't worry about it, hit them up for orders. She kept apologizing I told her no big deal. She had 5 outside orders that totaled almost to $150!!! I told her that was awesome b/c some don't even try to get orders outside. Her show when I left was $3 from being a $300 show!! :thumbup: Anyway her Future MIL took catalogs and order forms with her to help the hostess out! PLUS she offered to buy whatever cook where she wanted!!! The hostess had so much fun she booked another show!!!:D

I think that it was great that you kept reassuring her that she was still a good host and that you made sure that she didn't think that you were mad at her for not having more people.

Sometimes the $300 shows give you hosts/customers for life that you don't get with the bigger shows. Sounds like you had a great night!!

1. How can I ensure my hostess has a successful show?

To ensure a successful show, it is important to communicate with your hostess ahead of time and provide her with all the necessary materials and information. This includes catalogs, order forms, and product knowledge. It is also helpful to offer incentives for her to invite more guests and remind her to follow up with all her guests after the show.

2. What is the minimum amount of outside sales needed for a successful show?

The minimum amount of outside sales needed for a successful show is $150. This can be achieved by encouraging the hostess to invite more guests and providing her with tips on how to increase sales, such as offering bundle deals or hosting a raffle for a popular product.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions to help boost outside sales?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions to help boost outside sales. However, it is important to communicate any promotions or discounts with your hostess beforehand to ensure she is aware and can help promote them to her guests. It is also important to make sure the discounts or promotions do not negatively impact your profits as a consultant.

4. How can I track outside sales for my hostess's show?

You can track outside sales by providing your hostess with a specific outside order form or by having her collect the orders and payments from her guests and submitting them to you. You can also track outside sales by setting up a separate online ordering link for the hostess's show.

5. What should I do if my hostess's show does not reach $150 in outside sales?

If your hostess's show does not reach $150 in outside sales, it is important to still provide her with the same level of support and encouragement. Offer tips on how she can increase sales, such as hosting a Facebook party or reaching out to more potential guests. You can also offer to combine her show with another hostess's show to help reach the $150 minimum. Remember to always stay positive and supportive to help your hostess have a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • TheNewMrsRue