• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Over $150 in Orders for My First Show - Fingers Crossed!

In summary, "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show" means that you must accumulate at least $150 in product sales from your first Pampered Chef show in order to receive the rewards and benefits of hosting a show. This goal must be achieved within the first 30 days of hosting the show. If the goal is not reached, you can still earn host credits and half-price items based on the total sales. The rewards and benefits for reaching this goal include free products, host credits, and half-price items. To encourage guests to help you reach the goal, you can offer incentives and remind them of the benefits and rewards they will receive. Providing excellent customer service and showcasing the quality of the products can also encourage guests to place orders
Chef_2_Four
I posted a couple of weeks ago that the host already had 4 outside orders...well I talked to her last night and she told me the total of her 4 orders and they are over $150!!! I told her that is awesome she already has a show!! I figure it will be a $300 show if not more. No way I will make $3000 with 2 cooking and 2 catalog shows. My next cooking show is Thursday and she hasn't mailed any invites or used my website to send e-vites. I will be happy if it qualifies!!

April, just keep coaching her on getting orders form those who didn't come. Be excited at the show and she will be excited to share what she sees with those who didn't attend. I wish I had a show because I am so excited coming off of conference. My excitement is coming out in my ccc calls. That's a good thing. Excitement is contagious! Dream big for this show today.

Thanks!! She said only 4 people will be there and I told her she will have time after the show to collect orders from those who weren't there. So we will see!! She is super excited and her mom is excited and starting making her "what I am going to buy" list last week!

What exactly does "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show" mean?

"Over $150 in Orders for My First Show" refers to the amount of product sales that you have accumulated for your first Pampered Chef show. This means that the total amount of orders from your guests must be at least $150 in order for you to receive the rewards and benefits for hosting a show.

Is there a specific time frame to reach the goal of "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show"?

Yes, there is a specific time frame in which you must reach the goal of "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show". This time frame is typically within the first 30 days of hosting your show. It is important to promote and reach out to potential guests in a timely manner in order to reach this goal.

What happens if I do not reach the goal of "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show"?

If you do not reach the goal of "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show", you will not be eligible for the rewards and benefits that come with hosting a show. However, you can still earn host credits and half-price items based on the total amount of sales from your show.

What are the rewards and benefits for hosting a show with "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show"?

The rewards and benefits for hosting a show with "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show" include free products, host credits to use towards future purchases, and half-price items. The specific rewards and benefits may vary depending on the current promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

How can I encourage my guests to help me reach the goal of "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show"?

There are many ways to encourage your guests to help you reach the goal of "Over $150 in Orders for My First Show". You can offer incentives, such as raffle prizes or discounts, for guests who place orders over a certain amount. You can also remind them of the benefits and rewards that they will receive if the goal is reached. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and showcasing the quality of Pampered Chef products can also encourage guests to place orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Chef_2_Four