• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I increase sales for my $99 show?

In summary, the host has a show at $99.50 that she would love to see go to $150. She has been unable to get any outside orders, but has had some success when she has promoted the Father's Day Special on her website and through social media. She suggests contacting the people who came or did not order to see if they would be interested in buying the show at a discounted price. She also suggests offering a discount to people who buy the show during the fundraiser.
EmilyStraw
Hey everyone! I have a show that is currently at $99.50. I would really love to see it go to $150 so I can submit my second show for the month and get my free tote, but the host hasn't been able to get any outside orders. (So far at least 2 said they would order, but never did). Any suggestions?

I had a similar show yesterday. My host was $36 from her goal. I just put it on facebook that she (and tagged her) had worked so hard to be so close to her goal. Three people jumped in and placed $37 orders a piece on the webpage. It wasn't much, but she met her goal. Just a thought!

What kmiller said. That's what I've done.

Do you have the contact info for the people she invited? Or did she do it directly/not on your website? If you are able to reach out to the ones invited, you can also promote our Father's Day Special to ANYONE with a grill (they don't have to give the items away!). One BBQ Pizza Pan Set and a Season's Best and you've got the show!

If she is local, you could post on facebook about a special you are running for the brownie pan...I set something up for March and got I think 19 pans at $20 a piece with tax and shipping and put it all under one name...made a show and got a couple of other orders on there as well. Good Luck!

If you have the contact information for guest who did come or did not order. I usually email or call them and let them know that the host is still working on her goal and that her show closes at..(set a date and time). Most people respond and I usually say a little more than what she actually needs to encourage people to purchase. If she needs $30 then I will say that she needs $100 or something because people assume someone else will help when it is a smaller deal.

You can also offer her a little incentive, like extra free product if she gets to the qualifying level. Sometimes that will encourage her to just place a larger order herself.

I know this comes a little too late.... I just did a fundraiser & was trying to get it over $600. I told my host to pop it on Facebook and say she was so close to her goal that we were offering 10% off to anyone who ordered that day in order to help with shipping. We closed it at $702!

I had one host who created an event on facebook and I messaged the whole group (it included people that didn't come) and told them that she was only $X from the next level of rewards. When she hit that level I posted how much it was to the next level and so on. In one night she got almost $200 more in orders! It hasn't worked every time, but it usually helps a little bit.

1. How can I get the most out of my $99 show?

The best way to maximize your $99 show is to invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to place orders. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who bring a friend or for reaching a certain sales goal.

2. What types of products can I purchase for $99?

With a $99 show, you can purchase any products from our catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. You can also use the $99 credit towards a larger purchase if you wish.

3. Can I earn host rewards with a $99 show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with a $99 show. For every $200 in sales, you will receive $15 in free products and 50% off any item. As an added bonus, if your show reaches $500 in sales, you will also receive an additional $25 in free products.

4. Are there any limitations on the $99 show?

The only limitation is that the $99 credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still use it towards any product in our catalog at full price.

5. How do I book a $99 show?

To book a $99 show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to plan and execute your show, making it a fun and successful event for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • stefani2