• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Sales of a Catalogue Show

In summary, the host should coach their customers heavily, leave the catalog open for shorter periods of time, and make sure they keep the excitement high.
stefani2
Does anyone have ANY suggestions how to increase Sales of a Catalogue Show? Mine are VERY low - so I would LOVE to hear ANY suggestions! My D says she BARELY does a catalogue Show - so she wasn't any help for advice/suggestions.....:(

Encourage your host to take her books to church, school, and any kid activites her kids are involoved. I had 3 catologue shows last month that all went close to $500.00 or over.

I offer a small gift if they get me 5 orders within a week, that way I know they are working. I usually give them a mini serving spatula. You can even offer them an extra incentive for bookings.

I call mine once a week. Ask where their sales are, tell them what that gets them and then tell them how much they need to get to the next level. I do this every week they are taking up orders.

I got several flyers off here about catalog shows and different suggestions for the host to get sale that I include in their package.

Host coaching them like crazy I think is the key to it.

I just had one last week that closed at a little over $600!

How long do you all tend to leave yours open?

Offer her up and incentive (they work for us right??) - like a favorite product free on top of all the other wonderful items she will be getting - so sales over 400 gets this, over 500 gets this etc.. hth!!

I find that the less time I give them the better the show, so typically I only leave it open about 2 weeks.

I usually do 2 weeks but if the host is still getting orders I will keep it open. I ALWAYS tell my host their show has to be submitted by the last day of the month to receive the current months specials no matter even if they hold their show in the 29th of the month. This way I do not have shows dragging for two months.

I tend to give my customers till the last day of the month as well..I just wondered, because for me, it is hard to get them to close in a week or even two. If it happens to cross into the next month, I automatically give them the next month host special, I won't hold it open to close after the month has passed.
I would like to get better sales w/ catalog shows as well, but I have found that typically hosts don't try as hard as they do a cooking show...

chefsteph07 said:
If it happens to cross into the next month, I automatically give them the next month host special, I won't hold it open to close after the month has passed.

I do the same thing when they do not close by the last day of the month.

closingI try for 2 weeks before I close - but occ. it ends up being 3. By that time, the Host may just wish it would end --she has totally lost her excitement. I also set them up on-line.

jrstephens said:
I usually do 2 weeks but if the host is still getting orders I will keep it open. I ALWAYS tell my host their show has to be submitted by the last day of the month to receive the current months specials no matter even if they hold their show in the 29th of the month. This way I do not have shows dragging for two months.

I do exactly the same thing. I think if it's open more than a week and a half to two weeks, people lose interest. And I also tell them the end of the month is it. It's easier for me and again, it doesn't drag on. I also offer a small incentive for a show over $300. So far that has worked out!
Jessica

I offer an incentive for over $300. I encourage them to close within 2-3 weeks out of respect to the first people who order and explain that if you give people a month, they'll take it. If you make it more urgent, people will remember to grab the catalog.I tell them NOT to wait until the last day of the month b/c it increases the delivery time by a week or so. That usually gets them. Remember to remind them of direct shipping being available for out of towners and THEY need to be excited about some products. I tell them to make a list (even in their head) of their favorite products and talk about them a bit to those they show a catalog to. People get excited about products that they know work for someone else. I find that the ones most excited, do the best. The ones that refuse to actually talk to anyone (just leave a catalog in the breakroom), tend not to get $150 in orders! I encourage them to route the catalog vs setting it out and don't forget the guys!!!

My catty shows tend to do better than my live shows. Of course, that is because the live shows were hosted by me and my sis, and we tend to have the same personality traits!I think I am blessed with catty hosts who talk up the products. For instance, one catty host bought the Mix and Chop during her first order. Most of her guests got it too. Another host got the can opener, and most of her friends got it too!

increasing salesI had someone suggest to give the Host a TicTacToe handout. Anyone know what it is?

1. How can I get more people to host a catalogue show?

One way to increase the number of people hosting a catalogue show is to offer incentives such as free products or discounts for hosting. You can also encourage your current hosts to refer their friends and family to host a show as well.

2. What are some effective ways to promote a catalogue show?

Some effective ways to promote a catalogue show include utilizing social media platforms, sending out personalized invitations to potential guests, and offering exclusive deals or promotions for those who attend the show.

3. How can I upsell and cross-sell products during a catalogue show?

To upsell and cross-sell products during a catalogue show, make sure to highlight complementary products and offer bundle deals. You can also demonstrate how certain products can be used together to create a complete set or meal.

4. What are some ways to make the catalogue show more interactive and engaging?

To make the catalogue show more interactive and engaging, you can incorporate games, demonstrations, and hands-on activities. You can also encourage your guests to ask questions and share their own experiences with the products.

5. How can I follow up with guests after a catalogue show to encourage them to make a purchase?

Following up with guests after a catalogue show can be done by sending personalized thank-you notes or emails. You can also offer exclusive discounts or promotions for a limited time to create a sense of urgency and encourage purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanetM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanetM
Replies