• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Being Your Own Host: How to Handle Single Orders and Catalogue Shows

In summary, you can be your own host for a catalog show if you get enough outside orders to submit it as a show ($150 or more). However, if you submit individual orders, the shipping and handling will depend on the amount ordered and the destination. Additionally, the tax will be based on the county/state of the customer. There is also an option to be the host of catalog and cooking shows as a consultant, but you will not receive any "Booking Benefits" or commission on orders for yourself. If you act as the consultant host before the 31st, you will be entered into a drawing for free products.
HealthNut
Ok, so I DO have my first party set up for September 12 (YAY!) - and a girl at work who's hosting a catalogue show...
but if i have single orders - can I be my own "host" and put everything under my name? how does that work? (i haven't had time to go through any of my stuff in my kit yet...)

Yes, if you get enough outside orders to submit it as a show ($150 or more) you could just put a catalog show in your name.
Don't forget, if you do submit individual orders, it ships to their house. The shipping and handling is not $4.25 like an order for a guest. It depends on how much they order and where it is being sent to. Also the tax would be from what county/state they are from.

lisasfuncooking said:
Yes, if you get enough outside orders to submit it as a show ($150 or more) you could just put a catalog show in your name.
Don't forget, if you do submit individual orders, it ships to their house. The shipping and handling is not $4.25 like an order for a guest. It depends on how much they order and where it is being sent to. Also the tax would be from what county/state they are from.

Cool! Thanks! :)

You can be the host of catalog and cooking shows. There's a box to check mark that says "Consultant as host". You enter in the guest names and orders just like normal and then you can get the host benefits. The only thing that you don't get are any "Booking Benefits". And you don't earn commission on anything you order for yourself.

And if you are the "consultant acting as host" before the 31st, you will be entered into the drawing for free products!

1. Can I still earn host rewards if I host my own Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as the host of your own party, you are still eligible to earn host rewards. You can receive free products, half-price items, and discounted items based on the total sales from your party.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you select a date and time for your party and provide you with all the necessary information to get started.

3. What are the benefits of hosting my own Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to not only earn host rewards, but also gives you the opportunity to try out our products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, we offer the option to host a virtual party through our website. This allows you to invite friends and family from anywhere to join your party and still earn host rewards.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party last?

The average Pampered Chef party lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the length of the party can vary depending on the number of attendees and the type of party you are hosting (in-person or virtual).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Deborah Czarnecki
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies