1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I haven't had a cooking show since July and was a little nervous

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I haven't had a cooking show since July and was a little nervous heading to my show tonight. I've only had catalogue shows for August and September and nothing for October. What a great feeling to get back in the saddle again AND get a new highest show total - $1490 and counting :D:D

She had $766 in outside orders BEFORE the show - one from a woman at work who at the last minute couldn't make it but placed a $425 order - after shipping, taxes and round up it was a $500 even order! I've NEVER had someone order that much. The host tried to tell her that this could be a catalogue show of her own (the host had done two previous shows for me three years ago so she knows what she's doing - one was $920 and one $1207) but the customer said 'no, don't worry about it'. Speaking of which, would you send this customer something as a thank you for such a large order?

Nov 7, 2009
  2. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Re: Woohoo!

Congrats Jodi....what a way to start November...and it'S SAT month!!!
    Go girl Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2009
  3. kcjodih

Thanks! Only $500 away from level 2. Another show tomorrow and that will cover level one and hopefully get me to level 2 and on to level 3. :)

For those I have now confused..in Canada it's 2000 for level 2, 3500 for level 3 and 7000 for level 4 :)

Nov 8, 2009
  4. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

I would DEFINITELY send that customer a note thanking her for her order! That's so awesome, Congratulations!

5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Congrats! :p

Nov 8, 2009
  6. kcjodih

Thanks Heather Lynn :)

Nov 8, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

WHOO WHOOO!!!! Great way to get back into the rhythm of cooking shows! Doing a Happy Dance and cheering from TX. Congrats and Kudos! I'd send a thank you note....do you have a calendar for the host and that large order? Maybe you can send those?

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted