1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I haven't had a cooking show since July and was a little nervous

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I haven't had a cooking show since July and was a little nervous heading to my show tonight. I've only had catalogue shows for August and September and nothing for October. What a great feeling to get back in the saddle again AND get a new highest show total - $1490 and counting :D:D

She had $766 in outside orders BEFORE the show - one from a woman at work who at the last minute couldn't make it but placed a $425 order - after shipping, taxes and round up it was a $500 even order! I've NEVER had someone order that much. The host tried to tell her that this could be a catalogue show of her own (the host had done two previous shows for me three years ago so she knows what she's doing - one was $920 and one $1207) but the customer said 'no, don't worry about it'. Speaking of which, would you send this customer something as a thank you for such a large order?

Nov 7, 2009
  2. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Re: Woohoo!

Congrats Jodi....what a way to start November...and it'S SAT month!!!
    Go girl Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2009
  3. kcjodih

Thanks! Only $500 away from level 2. Another show tomorrow and that will cover level one and hopefully get me to level 2 and on to level 3. :)

For those I have now confused..in Canada it's 2000 for level 2, 3500 for level 3 and 7000 for level 4 :)

Nov 8, 2009
  4. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

I would DEFINITELY send that customer a note thanking her for her order! That's so awesome, Congratulations!

5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Congrats! :p

Nov 8, 2009
  6. kcjodih

Thanks Heather Lynn :)

Nov 8, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

WHOO WHOOO!!!! Great way to get back into the rhythm of cooking shows! Doing a Happy Dance and cheering from TX. Congrats and Kudos! I'd send a thank you note....do you have a calendar for the host and that large order? Maybe you can send those?

Have something to add?