• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Boosting Turnout for My First Cooking Show?

In summary, the person is discussing their upcoming cooking show and their concerns about getting a good turnout. They mention having a previous successful show and signing up as a consultant afterward. They also mention considering going door to door to invite neighbors and seeking advice from others. Some suggestions are given, such as having a neighborhood open house and reaching out to local businesses. The conversation also touches on the possibility of doing a mystery host giveaway.
tinat51796
My first cookign show is scheduled for this Wednesday. My problem is that I had a pampered chef show about three weeks agon and signed up as a consultant after that show. I had $1200 in sales from that show and had 30 orders. Everyone that I know (pretty much) came to that show or ordered. I was thinking about going door to door and inviting my neighbors. I haven't met any of the people who live on my street. I'm a little nervous about going door to door and was hoping that you guys could give me a little boost and help me figure out what to say. Since it's my first show I'd really like to have a good turnout. Thanks in advance for any advice. Tina

Congrats on signing up! This is a great place to learn so much about TPC. Maybe you could have a neighborhood open house. Tell them you've just started your own business and would love for them to attend a cooking show for the neighborhood to mingle and meet. Make a flyer to give them or to put on doors where no one answers. Also, think about "Pampering a Business" go to a business that you frequent, salon, bank, dr's office, and ask the secretary if you can bring in a PC recipe already made for lunch or a snack and catalogs and order forms. Tell her that in return for collecting, she can have the hostess benefits etc. Maybe make a flyer to put in the breakroom. There's lots of ideas out there, the more seasoned consultants will help you out. Good Luck with your business and welcome!:D

Were there any bookings at your show? Did your recruiter/director give those to you?

Maybe do it as a mystery host and give away the host benefits.

,Hi Tina,Congratulations on your first cooking show! It's great to hear that you had such a successful show and signed up as a consultant. It sounds like you have a strong support system with your friends and family, which is a great start.As for reaching out to your neighbors, it's normal to feel a little nervous about going door to door. But remember, you have a great product to offer and you are passionate about it. That passion will shine through and make it easier to talk to people.One approach could be to introduce yourself as a new Pampered Chef consultant in the neighborhood and mention that you are hosting a cooking show on Wednesday. Let them know that you would love for them to join and experience some delicious recipes and learn about some amazing kitchen tools. You could also offer a special incentive for first-time customers, such as a free gift or a discount on their first order.Another option could be to leave a flyer or brochure on their doorstep with your contact information and a brief introduction about Pampered Chef. This way, they can take their time to look through the information and reach out to you if they are interested.Overall, just be genuine, friendly, and confident when talking to your neighbors. You never know who might be interested in attending your show or placing an order. And don't forget to mention that you would appreciate their support as you start your journey as a consultant.I wish you all the best for your first show and hope it's a huge success! Let us know how it goes.Best of luck,

What is a First Cooking Show?

A First Cooking Show is a fun and interactive party where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates the use of our high-quality kitchen products and shares delicious recipes for guests to try.

How do I host a First Cooking Show?

Hosting a First Cooking Show is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to your home or virtually, and your Pampered Chef consultant will take care of the rest. They will bring all the necessary ingredients and products for the recipes, and you and your guests can sit back and enjoy the show.

What are the benefits of hosting a First Cooking Show?

Hosting a First Cooking Show comes with many benefits. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try out our products and recipes before making a purchase. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. Plus, it's a great way to spend time with loved ones and have a fun, interactive cooking experience.

Is there a cost to host a First Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to host a First Cooking Show. Our consultants provide the ingredients and products for the recipes, and there is no obligation for guests to make a purchase.

What types of recipes can I expect at a First Cooking Show?

Our consultants will usually demonstrate 3-4 recipes that showcase our high-quality kitchen products. These recipes can range from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. They are always delicious and easy to recreate at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • dessertMama