• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Receipe for My First Cooking Show

In summary, a new consultant should offer only the recipes that they can make with the items that come in their kit. They should also offer easy recipes that the host can follow.
dlwright
Does anyone have any suggestions for a receipe for my first show. I had thought about the chesseburger salad but them my host wants to fix the chicken fajitas. I really don't have any extra product. I only have what came with the kit. The fajitas call for the grill pan. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I guess it's too late to let your host know that you have two recipes - the veggie pizza, and the artichoke cups, which are the ones that came with your kit.

If you want to try and sway her over, let her know that these recipes are fun, delicious and show off a lot of product.

I coach my new consultants to offer ONLY what they can prepare with the tools that come in the kit.

Hope that helps -

Tell your host that while you would love to make that recipe for her show, since you are new you don't have the products to show it with but that there are other recipes you could do. YOU decide which ones to offer. The seasons best has 2 new consultant recipes in each of the 3 catagories (appetizers, main dishes, desserts) and your kit has several suggestions as well. Talk to your director about more recipes you can do with just the items in your kit - she has a ton of them. Then you pick the ones you want to offer and tell your hosts that those are the ones you are offering this month.

When you start out, it is best that YOU choose the recipe since you are only starting with what comes in the kit. I did the Three-Cheese Garden Pizza and the Elegant Artichoke Cups at my first shows. They were delicious and are specially designed for new consultants.

I still do the three cheese garden pizza often. It's one of my favorite recipes! Sooooo good. In fact, I think that may be what's for dinner tonight!

I'm not sure what your conversation was with your host (when she mentioned the fajitas), but when I've had someone try to "control" when I make, I tell them, this month I'm making....If that doesn't sound good to them, I have a couple back ups. I make sure my recipes are easy. I do a lot of the interactive so easy steps is good and if they don't want that, it's easy for me to do.

deanna_g said:
I still do the three cheese garden pizza often. It's one of my favorite recipes! Sooooo good. In fact, I think that may be what's for dinner tonight!

LOL... I was thinking the same.... :)

The three cheese garden pizza is very popular with my hosts. Other favorites (that you could do as a new consultant) include: ham & cheese brunch squares, truffle brownie cups and aloha pizza. All are very YUMMY! :p

1. What are some popular recipes for a first cooking show?

Some popular recipes for a first cooking show include easy and crowd-pleasing dishes such as mini quiches, chicken fajitas, stuffed mushrooms, and fruit pizza. These recipes are simple to make and can be easily customized to fit different dietary restrictions.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my cooking show recipes?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your cooking show recipes. For example, you can use the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven to make a delicious one-pot meal or use the Manual Food Processor to quickly chop ingredients for a salad or salsa. You can also showcase the products by using them to serve or display the finished dishes.

3. What are some tips for engaging the audience during a cooking show?

To engage the audience during a cooking show, it's important to keep things interactive and fun. Encourage audience members to participate by asking for volunteers to help with small tasks or by asking for their opinions on the dishes. You can also share interesting facts or tips about the ingredients or cooking techniques to keep the audience engaged.

4. How can I make sure my cooking show runs smoothly?

To ensure that your cooking show runs smoothly, it's important to plan and prepare in advance. Make a list of all the ingredients and tools you will need and have them organized and easily accessible. Practice your recipes beforehand to get comfortable with the timing and techniques. It's also helpful to have an assistant to help with tasks like setting up and cleaning up.

5. How can I make my first cooking show a success?

To make your first cooking show a success, it's important to be confident, organized, and have fun! Engage with your audience, be enthusiastic about the recipes, and showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products. Also, make sure to have enough food for everyone to sample and provide recipe cards or links for the audience to easily access the recipes afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
Replies