• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of State Cooking Show - Flying Not Driving

In summary, the expert recommends packing a mini-catalog, a collapsible bowl, and a mandoline when doing an out of state cooking show. They also suggest packing a flat-rate box to ship a bunch of products.
PCwannabe
I will be doing an out of state cooking show while visiting family for Thanksgiving. We will be flying so I will not be able to bring a lot of products to demo. Does anyone have any tips for doing this kind of show? Also any simple recipe suggestions and thoughts on which products I MUST bring would be appreciated. Thanks!

I guess the first thing to consider is what products will already be at the home you're doing it at?

yes! what does the host have? and then try to find a director in that area (ask your director, Ad, Ed, etc) and see if you can borrow.

Thanks I will start there!

Yes, definitely check with the host, and then try to find someone in the area that might be willing to lend products. When I go to California, I'm lucky that my D lives there, and will let me borrow anything I want.

If those fall through, you might want to consider more of a catalog walk through type of show. Just bring a few key products with you that aren't too heavy or bulky, and check out tips here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/questions-rae-about-your-show-16925/

You could pack just a couple of the new products (some are VERY small)...like twixits. They'd know what the true colors are this season. Otherwise, like others said, find out what they have (the host and your other family members). Really, you don't need a lot to have a great show. Bring mini-catalogs even if you mostly want to hit on the newer items. Have fun!

Mandoline and a collapsible bowl would be easy to pack. Maybe a salad show, out of character for the time of year but packing wise wouldn't be bad.

You can also fit catalogs, knives, etc. in a flat-rate box and ship a bunch of stuff -- that's what I did when I did a show across the country --

1. Can I still participate in the cooking show if I can't attend in person?

Yes! Our out of state cooking shows are specifically designed for those who are unable to attend our in-person shows. We use video conferencing technology to bring the show directly to you.

2. How does the ordering process work for out of state shows?

After the show, your consultant will provide you with a link to our website where you can browse and purchase the products featured in the show. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

3. Are the shipping rates different for out of state orders?

Yes, our shipping rates for out of state orders are based on the weight and size of the products being shipped. Your consultant can provide you with an estimate of the shipping cost before placing your order.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for an out of state show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for an out of state show. Your consultant will provide you with the details on how to qualify and redeem your rewards.

5. Are there any special requirements for hosting an out of state show?

No, there are no special requirements for hosting an out of state show. You just need a device with internet access and a quiet space to participate in the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCmhguzman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • PamperedMelanie