• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show on Thursday...

In summary, the new consultant is having a few bookings from her grand opening show and her first cooking show this Thursday. She is more worried about what she should do to prepare for the show than anything else. She recommends doing 1 recipe each month for hosts to choose from.
PattieChef21
Hi,
I'm a brand new Consultant! I had my Grand Opening show (which wasn't what I had hoped, so many people cancelled and then didn't want to order), but I got a few bookings from that show and my first cooking show is this Thursday night.
It's my soon-to-be Mother-In-Law's party, so I know most of the people that are coming, there are a few that I don't I'm not worried about that part.

I'm more wondering what I should do to prepare for it. My Leader will be there with me, thank goodness, I wouldn't know what I'd do without her!

What did you guys do for your first show? We are cooking basically a full meal; Chicken, rice, and the Stocking no bake cake!

Any advice would be great! I've enjoyed browsing through these boards in my first couple of weeks!:)

First of all Congrats on your fresh start!!!!! As long as you read all of the materials that come in the starter kit and you practice you will have no problem....little scary at first, but that usually happens....if you have a video camera you could record yourself and play back to get some tips for yourself...Good luck!!!! Love what I do...my goal Director March 1, 2011

my advice only do 1 recipe you are setting yourself up for future bookings to want 3 recipes too

Teresa Lynn said:
my advice only do 1 recipe you are setting yourself up for future bookings to want 3 recipes too

Yeah, I tried to convince her to just do the chicken or the cake, but she insisted on feeding everyone dinner. I think I'm going to pick out a couple recipes each month for my hosts to pick from that month. Probably something accordingly with that month

You could tell everyone there "Although we made a lot of food, it was for a good reason! I wanted to demonstrate all the different types of recipes we could make. We'll choose one recipe from this list [have a list handy] and demonstrate how to make it at your show."

Yes, don't get stuck doing 3 recipes at every show! You could put it that since it's your very special MIL who is hosting your very first cooking show. But do say that you'll do 1 recipe at shows as Shelby stated.

What is a Pampered Chef cooking show?

A Pampered Chef cooking show is a fun and interactive way to learn about and try out our high-quality kitchen products. Our consultants will demonstrate recipes and cooking techniques using our products, and guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase items.

How do I host a cooking show?

To host a cooking show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As a host, you provide the location and invite guests, and your consultant will take care of the rest. As a thank you for hosting, you can earn free and discounted products!

What should I expect at a cooking show?

At a cooking show, you can expect to see a variety of products in action, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and have the opportunity to try and purchase items. It's a fun and relaxed environment perfect for learning and socializing with friends and family.

Do I have to buy anything at a cooking show?

No, there is no pressure to buy anything at a cooking show. Our consultants are there to educate and demonstrate our products, but the decision to purchase is completely up to you.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a cooking show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your cooking show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. It's our way of saying thank you for hosting and sharing our products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • susanr613