• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation

In summary, the conversation was about a person's first cooking class where they are making Mexican Chicken Lasagna. They are looking for suggestions on another dish to cook the recipe in, with a preference for the DCB. They also discuss how they are promoting the class and mention a warning about staining the DCB if not washed immediately. There is also a mention of how the orange staining on the DCB eventually goes away.
PChef_ang
Gold Member
Hi, I am sure hoping for a suggestion! I am doing my first cooking class this Thursday. This is a no charge class as I really would like to teach people the recipe and make/build relationships. Anyway, I am making the Mexican Chicken Lasagna. What would be a recommendation for another dish to cook this recipe in? I of course would recommend the DCB as the best option, but knowing the kind of folks in my area, I'd like to have another option.

Thanks for the help!

Angela,
Not really an answer to your ??, but who did you invite to this class?? Past Hostesses, past customers?? How did you get the word out about your class, I've thought about doing this, just not sure where to start.

Thanks,

Lisa

I think it would work nice in a square pan, our square baker-stoneware or maybe even the 8" Square Baking pan. If you use the DCB for the Mixican Lasagne be sure to wash immediately after it has cooled down. I let it sit overnight and now it is stained. I have tried everything, it still is orange. It's my own fault, but just a warning for others.
Deb

I am having this at the community center in my allottment. I am putting flyers out, inviting my neighbors personally, inviting friends via email and PM via facebook. I spoke with the secretary at the office and she was very interested in attending and is telling others that come in about it. I am planning on having a monthly event, so hopefully word of mouth will start to spread. The center doesn't cost for residents, so I thought it was a good idea to try and do something close to home on a night I wouldn't that I don't have a show scheduled...

Well that's what I get for living in the country, I don't live where I can do that, lol.

Thanks for the info.

Lisa

zmom58 said:
I think it would work nice in a square pan, our square baker-stoneware or maybe even the 8" Square Baking pan. If you use the DCB for the Mixican Lasagne be sure to wash immediately after it has cooled down. I let it sit overnight and now it is stained. I have tried everything, it still is orange. It's my own fault, but just a warning for others.
Deb

Eventually the orange disappears. I did this too except I was borrowing my upline's DCB before I got mine! It was so nice and perfect when I got it from her so I was a bit nervous LOL Fortunately I cooked a few other things in it before returning it and it went away.

I've since made the lasagna in mine several times and I keep the leftovers in the DCB and it hasn't been a problem!

1. What is the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation"?

The "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help customers choose the best products for their cooking needs. It is a personalized list of recommended products based on the customer's cooking style, dietary preferences, and budget.

2. How do I access the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation"?

You can access the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation" by attending a Pampered Chef cooking class or by scheduling a virtual cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will provide you with a link to the recommendation tool during the class or party.

3. Is the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation" free?

Yes, the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef. There is no cost to attend a cooking class or virtual party and receive the personalized product recommendations.

4. How accurate are the recommendations provided by the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation"?

The recommendations provided by the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation" are based on the customer's specific cooking needs and preferences. The tool takes into account factors such as cooking style, dietary restrictions, and budget to provide accurate and personalized recommendations.

5. Can I purchase the recommended products directly from the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation"?

No, the "Cooking Class-Dcb Recommendation" is a tool to help you choose the best products for your cooking needs. You can purchase the recommended products from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123