• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to handle a host who can't distribute orders properly?

In summary, three of the women who ordered are saying that they never got their items! The other customers got theirs, and I know they were in the box b/c I remember sorting them! Unfortunately, the host is at a different office today, so my MIL is going to try to figure out where she is.
ahammons
Has anyone ever had problems with a host distributing people's orders? I did a catalog show in October for a girl that my MIL works with. I've heard that she's not too responsible, and after my experience with her (never returning calls, stalling to close the show for a month!, etc) I decided to just have the products shipped directly to me. All but one of the orders were from people at that office, so I figured it would be easier to just take it there. I sorted everything for her and dropped it off to my MIL the same day that it was delivered. My MIL gave the box to the host so that she could distribute the orders. Then today, three of the women who ordered are saying that they never got their items! I guess they just realized that it's almost been a month since the show was closed and were wondering where their stuff is! Everyone else gots theirs, and I know they were in the box b/c I remember sorting them! Unfortunately, the host is at a different office today, so my MIL is going to try to figure out where she is. The three items were small and I don't really mind replacing them if the host messed up, but that's not the point - everyone else got their orders just fine!

Definitely let the customers know the situation. If you want to replace the items, that's fine. I would ask the customers to get in touch with the host and if they have no luck getting their orders, then tell them you could replace them. I think I would call HO if the host doesn't get the items to the customers before I replace anything.

A friend of mine takes forever delivering her orders (PC or otherwise), so I know how frustrating that can be! That's another great reason why I like doing ccc. If the customer says they didn't get the order yet, they know it isn't your fault!

Okay, I finally got in touch with this host. She put the three orders in a drawer at work and forgot about them! I really need to get better about CCC... I think this gave me the kick in the pants that I needed! lol

I had one host who brought orders to work to deliver. She didn't deliver them all and ended up having them stolen from her desk! She asked me about replacing them ... I told her she could buy the items at a discount but basically it was her responsibility since they were stolen from her desk after she left for work.Once person had ordered a garlic press, so she just went to Target and got a cheap immitation and gave it to the girl instead! Since then, no one from that party wants anything to do with me because the host says its MY FAULT the stuff got stolen and I wouldn't replace it for free!

I can't believe she put the blame on you - that's awful!

Crazy
sailortena said:
I had one host who brought orders to work to deliver. She didn't deliver them all and ended up having them stolen from her desk! She asked me about replacing them ... I told her she could buy the items at a discount but basically it was her responsibility since they were stolen from her desk after she left for work.

Once person had ordered a garlic press, so she just went to Target and got a cheap immitation and gave it to the girl instead! Since then, no one from that party wants anything to do with me because the host says its MY FAULT the stuff got stolen and I wouldn't replace it for free!

That is so ridiculous!! Some people are so irresponsible! I'm sorry you couldn't talk to the people and give your side. Sometimes people are so quick to believe a "friend's" version of things over another person. And that person could be totally innocent.

I'm sure if I bought hundreds of dollars of merchandise from Walmart and it got stolen from my car while I was at a movie, they would replace it all!!!

Yeah right!!! It's not their problem, it's not your problem. She sounds like someone you don't want to work with anyway!

Debbie :D

Related to How to handle a host who can't distribute orders properly?

1. What should I do to prepare for my Pampered Chef party?

To prepare for your Pampered Chef party, you should first make a list of guests you would like to invite. Then, contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for the party. Next, think about what type of menu you would like to have and any specific products you are interested in. Finally, invite your guests and get ready to have fun!

2. What types of products can I expect to see at the party?

At your Pampered Chef party, you can expect to see a variety of high-quality kitchen products, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen gadgets and tools. You will also have the opportunity to see and try out some of our top-selling products, such as our famous Food Chopper and non-stick cookware.

3. Will there be any discounts or special offers available at the party?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts available at your Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information about these offers and how to take advantage of them. Plus, as the host, you may also be eligible for additional rewards and discounts.

4. Do I need to provide any food or drinks for the party?

No, you do not need to provide any food or drinks for the party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all of the necessary ingredients and supplies to prepare and demonstrate the recipes. However, if you would like to offer refreshments to your guests, you are more than welcome to do so.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

A Pampered Chef party typically lasts about two hours. This may vary slightly depending on the number of guests and the menu being prepared. Your consultant will work with you to ensure that the party runs smoothly and stays on schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies