• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching for My First Catalogue Show: What Should I Do?

In summary, host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a host in successfully hosting a Pampered Chef party or show. It is essential for your first catalog show as it ensures your host is prepared and motivated for a successful event, leading to increased sales and bookings. The key steps of host coaching include setting a date, explaining the benefits, creating a guest list, providing materials, and following up. To motivate your host, offer incentives, remind them of benefits, and show enthusiasm. If your host is unresponsive, try using different communication channels and providing additional support. To make the process efficient, have a clear plan, provide necessary resources, and maintain open communication. Having templates or scripts prepared can also save time and ensure consistency.
SandiLeigh
I have my first catalogue show going on and I am having a hard time host coaching my host.

She doesn't have voicemail so I have only been talking to her twice.

I have sent emails but haven't received a response.

She said she was excited and had some orders but hasn't spoken with me since then.

Any suggstions on how I should approach her next time I am able to speak with her.

Just keep trying via phone. I had a potential host who I tried for several weeks before I got her on the phone. I didn't call that often, but because you have something actually in the works with her, keep trying. Also try didfferent times of day. If you found this host through someone else, you might want to touch base with them and see if there is a good time to call. She may be away or something may be going on.
Jessica

I'd also suggest blocking your number when you call, in case she's screening her calls. Or call from a different phone.

And when you get her, set up a time to call her next time. That way maybe yall can connect easier.

I know how you feel, I have a March catalog host that I have left messages for with no return. She was all excited and gun-ho when she started! And when I do get her, there are always excuses. Just tell me you're not doing anything already since we both know it, haha!:D

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your first catalogue show! It can be tough to host coach someone who is not very responsive, but don't worry, there are still ways to make sure your show is a success. Since your host doesn't have voicemail, have you tried texting her? Sometimes people are more likely to respond to a text message rather than an email. You could also try reaching out to her on social media, if she is active on any platforms. If you still don't hear back from her, don't be afraid to be direct and ask if everything is okay and if she needs any help with her show. Good luck and don't give up on your host, sometimes it just takes a little extra effort to get them engaged. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

What is host coaching and why is it important for my first catalog show?

Host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a host in successfully hosting a Pampered Chef party or show. It is important for your first catalog show because it helps ensure that your host is prepared and motivated to have a successful event, which will ultimately lead to more sales and bookings for you.

What are the key steps of host coaching for my first catalog show?

The key steps of host coaching for your first catalog show include: setting a date for the show, explaining the benefits of hosting a show, helping the host create their guest list, providing them with the necessary materials and resources, and following up with them to ensure they are on track to have a successful event.

How can I motivate my host to have a successful catalog show?

Motivating your host is essential to the success of your catalog show. You can do this by offering incentives such as free products or discounts, reminding them of the benefits of hosting a show, and providing them with tips and tricks to make their show a success. It is also important to show genuine enthusiasm and appreciation for their efforts.

What should I do if my host is not responding to my host coaching efforts?

If your host is not responding to your host coaching efforts, try reaching out through different channels such as phone calls, text messages, or social media. You can also offer to assist them in any way they may need, or provide them with additional resources or support. If they are still unresponsive, it may be best to move on to another potential host.

How can I make the host coaching process as smooth and efficient as possible?

To make the host coaching process as smooth and efficient as possible, it is important to have a clear and organized plan in place. This includes setting a timeline for when specific tasks should be completed, providing the host with all necessary materials and resources, and keeping open communication with them throughout the process. It is also helpful to have templates or scripts prepared to save time and ensure consistency in your host coaching efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deborah Czarnecki
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • Kathy Jewell