• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Show Total $197 - Just $3 Away from Qualifying!

In summary, the host from a catalogue show finally emailed after not hearing from her for a month. She has two orders but they only total to $197. She needs to be at $200 for it to qualify as a show.
SandiLeigh
My host from a catalogue show finally emailed after not hearing from her for a month. She has two orders but they only total to $197. She needs to be at $200 for it to qualify as a show.

Would you just ask the host to buy some small item for $3 to bring it up to $200. She only has her order and 1 other. So I assume I could put her order under her husbands name and then she could get her free $10 in FPV under her name?

Any help or suggestions?

Does the $197 already include an order in her name? If so, just have her add a small item to that order. Usually, I'd encourage the host to find someone else to order, but if you've already waited a month to hear from her, then that's unlikely to happen. :rolleyes:

It only take $150 in guest sales to qualify as a show.

Actually I am in Canada, for us it takes $200 for a show to qualify.

I will just get her to try and put a small order in. Lets just hope I can get a hold of her.

I do this all the time with my hosts. If they just need a little bit to get to the next level, they usually are willing to place a guest order in their name to get the extra money.

I'd suggest she purchase a spice. The BBQ one makes the most AMAZING BBQ sauce!!! I'm a fan for life!

Maybe add a couple of SBRC to someone's order?

i second the motion to add or put an order in someone else's name. i did that this weekend - business client collected 6 orders just shy of $300 and was going to buy a lot of stuff herself. she put enough in her BF name to make it a 300 catalog show. She was thrilled and so was I (I had a cancellation that day).

Add it to an order ... why pay $4 shipping on $3?And ... there are two threads both with posts in this folder ... is there any way they can be combined?ETA ... never mind ... they are different threads.

1. What is "Help Needed! Show Total $197 - Just $3 Away from Qualifying!" on my order?

"Help Needed! Show Total $197 - Just $3 Away from Qualifying!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where if you spend $197 or more, you will receive a discount of $3 off your order.

2. How do I qualify for the "Help Needed!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Help Needed!" promotion, you must have a total order value of $197 or more before taxes and shipping fees.

3. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $197 minimum for the "Help Needed!" promotion?

No, the "Help Needed!" promotion can only be applied to a single order with a total value of $197 or more.

4. Is the "Help Needed!" promotion available for all products?

Yes, the "Help Needed!" promotion is available for all products on our website, as long as the total order value is $197 or more.

5. Can I use a discount code with the "Help Needed!" promotion?

Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be combined with the "Help Needed!" promotion. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • SandiLeigh