• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with an Unwanted Order Placed on My PWS

In summary, the host had an order placed online under a show that was closed, so the customer was charged for the show even though they did not host it. The host should just be able to delete the show on P3.
dme.grant
OK, so I have a lady that placed an order on my PWS under her own name. She had to do it under a show because I'm still within my first 30 days. She was supposed to be the host, so I created her show on my pws so her out of state friends could order too. Then tonight she tells me "Oh, hey I placed an order because I won't be able to host" ON FACEBOOK!!!! Her order was $11. So, now I have a host with a show that is $11. Seriously!!!

How can I change her order to another hosts show? I have a show closing in 2 days that could use the extra $. Is there anything I can do since it was put through on my PWS?

She placed it online under a show? You should just be able delete it on PP3 & put her order wherever you want. Yep

Ohhh I see what you're saying now.

Just delete the show on P3... and then under your website where you have to review it will show her full CC#- unless she checked off contact me for payment info.

Either way- just manually enter in her order under whatever host you want to give it to.

A question I have for you though is did she pay for direct shipping to her house since she placed an individual order instead of putting it under a show? You may want to contact her and see if she just wants to save $ on shipping and have it sent to your hosts house and then maybe you can meet up with her and deliver her items.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it.

jessinthekitchen said:
Ohhh I see what you're saying now.

Just delete the show on P3... and then under your website where you have to review it will show her full CC#- unless she checked off contact me for payment info.

Either way- just manually enter in her order under whatever host you want to give it to.

A question I have for you though is did she pay for direct shipping to her house since she placed an individual order instead of putting it under a show? You may want to contact her and see if she just wants to save $ on shipping and have it sent to your hosts house and then maybe you can meet up with her and deliver her items.

I agree with everything execept.. I don't like to add orders to a show and have the host responsible for a customer she does not know. So, I would just tell the add on customer that direct shipping would be the best way to go about it. I always laugh and tell them I'm a TERRIBLE delivery person and this way it will come right to their door. Usually (in my experience) if you leave it up to a guest to pick it up from a strangers home, it does not happen.

As for PWS orders, I had a host I had set up on my PWS. She then decided she wanted to sell, so I made her show her first show as a consultant. I printed off all the orders from my PWS and handed them to her. CC#'s are listed on there. So, PWS orders are not set in stone :)

Yup, I print & hand over orders to my downline too when they host their own first show prior to obtaining a web site. Then let them learn how to data entry them into P3 at their own pace! ;)

If it's attached to a show, you can put it anywhere.

I try to keep a catalog show under my name all year long. My regulars know if they are not in a hurry, to put their order there & I'll add it to the next show scheduled to close - so that it might help that host reach a new level. Or, if it's a big order, so they can get the guest special too. Once I receive an order to that account, I e-mail my regular & let them know when the next show is scheduled to close as an FYI. Since I'm military overseas, all of my orders are direct shipping anyway, so that's never an issue. Once I use the orders in my online show, I create a new show & delete the old one, so I don't accidentally re-use an order! ;)

When I add orders to shows that I have open (customers & hosts love me for it) I always either have it shipped to me or get it from the host the day of the delivery. Unless they live out of further than an hour away I always add orders to my shows. I'd rather save customers shipping cost.

I don't mind picking up orders from a host to deliver to someone else when I added these orders to their show. I do the delivery. I look at it as customer service. When someone wants an outside order again, they'll remember that not only did I save them on shipping, but I delivered it too. Hopefully, that gives me the edge over another consultant who would have them pay direct shipping.

I too add orders to shows where the host has no idea who these people are. If it gets the host and the "guests" what they want, I will go out of my way to pick up from the host and deliver these items to guests too. It is all about Customer Service!

pampered1224 said:
I too add orders to shows where the host has no idea who these people are. If it gets the host and the "guests" what they want, I will go out of my way to pick up from the host and deliver these items to guests too. It is all about Customer Service!

This is what I meant when I originally posted above about saving the guest the shipping. The host in which I added the order to it isn't responsible for delivering it for me. That's my job. And I have received many more orders by doing this for people. They remember the customer service.

Same thing when there are returns or issues. I also call HO and I will pick up the item that needs to be returned and take care of all of the leg work for them. What's the fun in them hosting if in return they had to do all the leg work? It makes my customer service look good and it still makes hosting a show fun!

1. How can I cancel an unwanted order placed on my PWS?

To cancel an unwanted order, log into your PWS account and go to the "My Orders" section. Select the order you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel Order" button. Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. Please note that orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed.

2. Can I return an unwanted order for a refund?

Yes, unwanted orders can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Contact customer service or your consultant for assistance with the return process. Items must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition to be eligible for a refund.

3. What if I received an incorrect or damaged item in my unwanted order?

If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please contact customer service or your consultant for assistance. They will work with you to resolve the issue and provide a replacement or refund if necessary.

4. Can I exchange an unwanted order for a different item?

Unfortunately, exchanges cannot be processed for unwanted orders. You will need to return the unwanted items for a refund and place a new order for the desired item.

5. Will I be charged for shipping if I return an unwanted order?

If the return is due to an error on our part or a damaged item, we will cover the cost of return shipping. If the return is due to a change of mind, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • BlueMoon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • amuia