• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Show Overlapping Month End?

In summary, the neighbor wants to hold an online show with her friends and relatives out of state, but she wants to start it soon and really wants a November show. If she opens the show now online, it will close on like Nov 2 or 3. If she puts the show under "November sales diary" in P3 and syncs it to the PWS, will that work? She doesn't want her guests to have to mail orders to her, so she wants to have the show set up on her website. If she does this, her guests will be able to order the November guest special and the host will choose from the November host specials.
BlueMoon
Hi, my neighbor wants that DCB (yes!!) so she wants to hold an online show with her friends and relatives out of state. She wants to start it soon, but really wants a November show. If I open it now online, to close on like Nov 2 or 3, how can people ordering now get the November guest special? Or can they at all? IF I put it under "November sales diary" in P3 and sync it to the PWS, will that work?Would I need to wait and have them order in November? Really don't want to.or could some get the Oct special and some the Nov special??? This one I think is unlikely.She doesn't want them to have to mail orders to me, the big selling point is the PWS.thanks for any help you can give

Last edited:
Set the party up on your website with a November 1 start date. That will allow orders to be placed with the November guest special and your host would choose from the November host specials.

crystalscookingnow said:
Set the party up on your website with a November 1 start date. That will allow orders to be placed with the November guest special and your host would choose from the November host specials.

Thanks Crystal, and would they be able to order now, before the start date?

Exactly what I was going to say. Even if it shows a start date of Nov 1, they can still order now, but the Nov specials will show up. ;)

They can place orders now but the order won't be submitted until you turn the party in through P3. The orders placed through a show online don't automatically go to home office for submission.

Awesome. Thank you so much. That's what I'll do.Edited: woohoo it works!!!!!! and the nov special shows up. Crystal, thanks for making this so understandable!

Just be sure the guest know they wont get the products till mid Nov. and your good to go!

1. How does the Online Show Overlapping Month End work?

The Online Show Overlapping Month End is a special promotion in which two online shows are held simultaneously at the end of the month. Customers can shop from both shows and take advantage of the monthly specials from both shows.

2. Can I earn host rewards from both shows during the Online Show Overlapping Month End?

Yes, you can earn host rewards from both shows during the Online Show Overlapping Month End. This is a great opportunity for hosts to earn even more rewards by hosting two shows at once.

3. Can I place orders from both shows in one transaction?

Yes, you can place orders from both shows in one transaction. Simply add items from both shows to your cart and check out as usual.

4. Will the shipping costs be combined for orders from both shows?

Yes, the shipping costs will be combined for orders from both shows. This means you will only pay one shipping fee for items from both shows, making it more cost-effective for you.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss out on any specials or deals from either show?

To make sure you don't miss out on any specials or deals from either show, be sure to check both shows' websites during the Online Show Overlapping Month End. You can also sign up for email notifications from both shows to stay updated on the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies