• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have an interest but how long for sending of donation check?

Oct 5, 2012
I have a neighbor who wants to do a fundraising show for epilepsy. Her son is epileptic and wants to have the money donated to the local epilepsy organization. How long after the show closes does the person receive the check from Pampered Chef?

She wants to do it in NOV because it's Epilepsy Month and wants to keep the show open for about 10 days. So just wondering how long it takes.

Thanks in advance!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
They usually send the check in a separate envelope about 2-3 days after the last box for the show is shipped. You can double check with HO on the official rule, but that's been my experience. ;)

Oct 5, 2012
Great thanks so much! I don't think she was worried about the exact time...just a ball park! :D

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
My last fundraiser received the check before their products arrived...within a week from the show closing.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I was told that fundraiser checks were mailed on the Thursday after the fundraiser show was processed. I am hoping my check will go out tomorrow!