• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is the Check From Pampered Chef Written?

In summary, the check must be made payable to an organization and cannot be made out to a person. If you are doing a fundraiser for a school club, you can find out how it is written by talking to Home Office.
shelly.nurse
Our local NICU wants to do a fundraiser for their annual NICU reunion. My question is this: If they are not an official organization with a tax id and checking account, how does the check that PC issues written. Can it be made out to the chairperson, or what? This is my first fundraiser, so I am a little lost, and there is not much information on the actual PC website, just going by what I am finding here. By the way, since I am not able to make it to most of the cluster meetings in my area, is the only thing I have to keep myself active!! Thanks to you all.

The check cannot be made payable to a person, it has to be payable to some sort of an organization. However, it doesn't have to be an "official" organization. Find out how someone would write out a check if they were doing a donation to the NICU and what they would do with that check. It can be something as simple as "So-and-so Hospital NICU" as long as it's not a person.

I did a fundraiser for a Gymnastics Club last year. I had the check made out to them c/o my name & address so I could get the products in and sort them for the parents. There was no problem with them cashing it...

They are not an official group, they don't have a checking account. I am not sure how donations are handled. It can't be made out to the hospital as it is a military installation. They have such funny rules!! I know when I worked at another military installation, I was part of an informal group that organized some cancer awareness stuff, could not ask for donations, could not hold fundraisers. I could ask for THINGS to be donated, like bottled water and stuff for our 5k run we did. What we did there is pair up with one of the "official" organizations and they did the fundraising on our behalf. I may suggest that.

I'd call HO to make sure how it's written. I did a fundraiser for a school club before and I want to say it was written on to my MIL that was in charge.

I know from past experience, the check can NOT be made out to a person; must be made out to an organization. It doesn't matter if it is "Melissa's Knitting Group"...as long as it is not an individual, you are fine. The "organization" can open up a checking account to collect donations; this is the same thing that is done when people pass away & set up funds for families/children, etc...or, for collecting donations for their medical bills. Anyone can set up a checking account for an organization to deposit money into. If you have questions, call Home Office...just be sure to talk to someone who knows about fundraisers.

1. How long does it take to receive the check from Pampered Chef?

The check from Pampered Chef is typically mailed within 7-10 business days after the order is submitted. However, during busy seasons or unexpected delays, it may take up to 14 business days to receive the check.

2. Is the check from Pampered Chef a physical check or can it be deposited electronically?

The check from Pampered Chef is a physical check that will be mailed to the address on file. We currently do not have an option for electronic deposit.

3. Can I choose to receive a credit instead of a check from Pampered Chef?

At this time, Pampered Chef only offers checks for commission payments. However, you can choose to use the check as store credit when placing a future order with us.

4. What happens if my check from Pampered Chef gets lost in the mail?

If your check gets lost in the mail, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you with issuing a new check.

5. Is the check from Pampered Chef only valid for a certain period of time?

Yes, the check from Pampered Chef is only valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. After that, it will no longer be valid and cannot be replaced. Please be sure to cash or deposit your check within this time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies