• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How should I run a Pampered Chef fundraiser for March of Babies?

In summary, the person is planning a fundraiser for March of Dimes and is considering using Pampered Chef products. They have questions about how to run the fundraiser, including whether to use full catalogs or mini catalogs, if purchases are tax deductible, where to find a top 10 product list, and whether to accept credit card payments or checks. They are open to hearing others' thoughts and opinions on these questions.
emmabelle47
I have a friend who is doing the walk for March of Babies (Dimes) at the end of April but wanted to start fundraising now. I offered a PC fundraiser for her and she's interested. This is my first fundraiser so I have no idea what to do. I'm thinking it'll be a catalog show- just everyone who's going to walk can pass around catalogs. I have some questions though:
1. For people who do this, do you give out full catalogs or just the minis?
2. If customers purchase PC, is it tax deductible b/c its a fundraiser?
3. I am looking for a Top 10 product list to pass around for people not too familiar with PC products, where can I find one?
4. I've noticed on some of the fundraiser fliers that people only take CC payments on their website, whats your thought? Same with checks- they're to be written out to the seller, not to me. Is this so I don't have to worry if a check bounces?

Um, I know I had more questions, but I can't think right now. Any other tips would be helpful!

I'd like to see everyone's thoughts on these questions too

Here are some answers to your questions:

1) I would offer the whole catalog as the mini's only have the new items and this way you would be offering our full line to your guests.
2)No, this is not a tax deduction for people who buy through our fundraiser (if I am wrong please correct me, anyone!)
3)I don't have a list but most people would put list the food chopper, large round stone, quik stir pitcher, can opener on their list (I am in brain fog at the moment for more products to list)
4)Debit or credit cards are easier to deal with and on the website that is the only method accepted unless they pay in person to someone.

Hope this helps. These are just my opinions.

Related to How should I run a Pampered Chef fundraiser for March of Babies?

1. What is "March of Babies" and what does it support?

"March of Babies" is an annual fundraising event hosted by the March of Dimes organization. It supports research and programs that help improve the health of mothers and babies.

2. How can I get involved in "March of Babies"?

There are several ways to get involved in "March of Babies". You can participate in the actual walk event, donate to a team or individual, or volunteer your time and resources to help with fundraising efforts.

3. When and where does "March of Babies" take place?

The "March of Babies" event usually takes place in the spring, typically in the month of May. The location may vary depending on the host city, but there are usually multiple walk locations across the country.

4. Can I register as an individual or do I need to be part of a team?

You can register for "March of Babies" as an individual or as part of a team. Both options are available on the official website and you can choose which one works best for you.

5. Is there a minimum donation or fundraising amount required to participate?

While there is no minimum donation or fundraising amount required to participate in "March of Babies", the more funds you are able to raise, the bigger impact you can make in helping improve the health of mothers and babies. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies